Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan Valmont

DON'T touch your face EVER!!!!!!!

Ok so i know like 98% of you in here know about this...but i just HAVE to stress how important this is!!!!!!!.

Ok about 3 weeks ago i would touch my face whenever i had an itch or whatever,then i stopped doing it and all and behold...my skin is like 95% clear atm.

Yeah i'm using bp gel and drinking alot of water and eating tangerines and basically NOT DRINKING FIZZY DRINKS or CHOCOLATE.

But i just wanted to remind people that your fingers/hands have more gems/bacteria on em than a toilet seat.

SO,if ya ever get an itch that is a really really bad one like i still do....just bear it,it's not gonna last too long.

It is kinda funny how ya get an itch and it's still there like 20mins later and ya think "damm i'm gonna have to itch this one this time"

But i don't lol.....

i dont belive how hands that u wash during the day and in the shower can have more bacteria than a toilet seat that so many people use everyday. but whatever, u have a point

i dont belive how hands that u wash during the day and in the shower can have more bacteria than a toilet seat that so many people use everyday. but whatever, u have a point

I just pray that this is common knowledge amongst us acne people,that your NOT TO TOUCH YOUR FACE.

Because imagine how damaging it could be to your regime and everyday effort to get rid of acne while touching ya face all the time?!.

Why are you people touching your face? Noooo. :snooty:

It will definately help. I don't touch mine, except when I'm washing it of course.

I am a compulsive picker, and I really would like to stop, so for me - not touching my face is extrememly hard! Does anyone else have any tips on how I can stop picking? Thanks.

Oh and some more info:

Wash your pillows a LOT! Dirt/oil/bacteria collects and spreads so sleeping on the exact same pillow every night - results: Pimples!

Clean your phone once and a while, becasue bacteria gets trapped there. And you can get pimples.

I haven't touched my face for what feels like years.

Even when my girlfriend used to touch my face as we were kissing, I'd try and move her hand away. sad.gif

I haven't touched my face for what feels like years.

Even when my girlfriend used to touch my face as we were kissing, I'd try and move her hand away. sad.gif

I wear gloves at work and sometimes they get dirty. If I scratch a part on my face, a zit will appear there everytime. It is 100% without fail I will break out at the spot I touched. So, yes, do not touch the face. Ever.

I'm a compulsive picker, squeezer and toucher, but shouldn't BP kill the bacteria anyway?