Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clen

Avene Cleanance K OR Diacneal

So - keeping acne in check with Differin Cream in the PM. Had my derm appointment today, and she saw some closed comedone bumps and said I should consider getting chemical exfoliation or something the like at least once a month.

I cannot afford it.

Then she said that Avene makes a product that I could use at home and wrote down the name for me. I lost the paper. :wall:

Her office has such a system that I can't just randomly call and ask, I have to make an appointment. That costs money which I don't have much of atm. I can't also get one before end of Feb.

Browsing the drugstore I think it was probably Avene Cleanance K or Avene Diacneal. Which could have she meant??? Keeping in mind that I use Differin at night and would use this in the AM to exfoliate and keep the pores clean.

So - keeping acne in check with Differin Cream in the PM. Had my derm appointment today, and she saw some closed comedone bumps and said I should consider getting chemical exfoliation or something the like at least once a month.

I cannot afford it.

Then she said that Avene makes a product that I could use at home and wrote down the name for me. I lost the paper. :wall:

Her office has such a system that I can't just randomly call and ask, I have to make an appointment. That costs money which I don't have much of atm. I can't also get one before end of Feb.

Browsing the drugstore I think it was probably Avene Cleanance K or Avene Diacneal. Which could have she meant??? Keeping in mind that I use Differin at night and would use this in the AM to exfoliate and keep the pores clean.

Thanks! I don't think it was a mask though. We talked about a cream I could use in the AM...