Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kudos

Sunless Tan on the Regimen

Hiya,

I used to use the sunbed quite a bit, now I'm going to start the regimen. Im thinking of either using a moisturiser with gradual tanning element in it, or fake tan after. Does anybody have any recommendations?, i'm from the u.k so a brand from there would help but any would be fine as I can order online :). I hear johnsons and johnsons holiday skin moisturiser is good?

One thing that concerns me (and this is why I put it in the regimen section), is it says I should exfoliate before doing it, but I hear exfoliating is not good, but maybe I dont need to with the moisturiser?

Any help would be great, mods if you need to move this to another section be my guest, but im concerned about the exfoliating bit on the regimen and how it will apply to my face with the bp on it.

Cheers :D

Edited by kudos

bump

Ive got a idea maybe cleaner bp aha+ (as moisturiser) then some non pore blocking fake tan, and in evening cleaner, bp and moisturiser.

What do u reckon, this way the aha+ will provide exfoliation

Any help would be great as im dubious to start this regmimen before ive got this question answered.

Or maybe I dont need to exfoliate before putting it on?

:)