Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello People I Will Like To Have Your Opinion About All This Supplements Im Taking I Think They Are Too Much , I Will Like To Know If You Think They Are Too Much Or WhateVer You Think I Will Like To Know ....Thanx

Multivitamin

Serrapeptase

Emu Oil

Fish Oil

Guggulsterones

Pantothenic acid

Acidophilous

post-121076-1264572496_thumb.jpg

post-121076-1264572496_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigBuck

Moved to the Nutrition & Holistic Health Board.

I'm pretty sure that none of those are antibiotics:

Multivitamin--vitamins

Serrapeptase--proteolytic enzyme

Emu Oil--dietary supplement, possible anti-inflammatory

Fish Oil--dietary supplement, high in omega-3 fatty acids

Guggulsterones--dietary supplement

Pantothenic acid--vitamin B5

Acidophilous--probiotic

Moved to the Nutrition & Holistic Health Board.

I'm pretty sure that none of those are antibiotics:

Multivitamin--vitamins

Serrapeptase--proteolytic enzyme

Emu Oil--dietary supplement, possible anti-inflammatory

Fish Oil--dietary supplement, high in omega-3 fatty acids

Guggulsterones--dietary supplement

Pantothenic acid--vitamin B5

Acidophilous--probiotic

Alright , Thanx Lol I Was Confused About It ...

ANYWAYYYY LoL I Dont Want Know If They Are Or Not AntiBiotics :P I Wanna Know What You Think About Them If They Are Too Much Or Something :)

I Agree With C'Est: None Of TheM Are AntiBioTics.

LOL AKL -- I saw your avatar of the bug crawling around and I thought it was on my screen! I thought about squishing it and then decided it would make a big mess. I also wondered how a bug got in during winter. :dance:

I Agree With C'Est: None Of TheM Are AntiBioTics.

LOL AKL -- I saw your avatar of the bug crawling around and I thought it was on my screen! I thought about squishing it and then decided it would make a big mess. I also wondered how a bug got in during winter. :dance:

Lol i saw two of them and i thought it was on my screeen lol but i dont wanna know that :P

I WANT KNOW IF THIS SUPPLEMENTS ARE TOO MUCH OR WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT THEM :rolleyes:

BigBuck, be patient. Not everybody on this site knows about supplements and whatnot, so just give it a while so that people that do know about that stuff can weigh in. No point in getting frustrated.

Personally, I think you'd be better off following a healthy diet. You'd get most of those things without needing a supplement. Besides, a lot of multivitamins prove difficult to the body to absorb.

The supplements I'd stick with would be the fish oil and the probiotic. Maybe the emu oil would be beneficial. However, I have no personal experience with it, so I can't answer you on that one.

The rest don't seem too necessary.

Other supplements people are experimenting with right now are colostrum and virastop. You might want to visit the couple of threads floating around here, often on the front page, about them. Colostrum is rumored to help with leaky gut and candida, though a lot of users in that thread seem to be reporting less than happy results. Then again, they're taking massive doses of the pure powder form. I take 2g of the capsules as directed and have yet to see a problem. Virastop doesn't have too many reviews, yet. According to the poster of the virastop thread, it is said to help purify the blood (more in detail if you look into the topic) and cause fast reactions to prevent acne. The topic is fairly new and most people haven't received theirs.

Just some things to consider.

I WANT KNOW IF THIS SUPPLEMENTS ARE TOO MUCH OR WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT THEM :rolleyes:

How can you expect anyone to answer that? Supplements are too personal. We know nothing about you, your age, weight, build, lifestyle etc. What works for one may do nothing for someone else (or even aggravate an existing condition). Why did you choose to take these supplements in the first place? Personal experience, stories from other users?

BigBuck, be patient. Not everybody on this site knows about supplements and whatnot, so just give it a while so that people that do know about that stuff can weigh in. No point in getting frustrated.

:doh: LOL :angel:

How can you expect anyone to answer that? Supplements are too personal. We know nothing about you, your age, weight, build, lifestyle etc. What works for one may do nothing for someone else (or even aggravate an existing condition). Why did you choose to take these supplements in the first place? Personal experience, stories from other users?

:wall: Fail , Thank U Anyway ;)