Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FightingAcne16

Hundreds of small bumps on cheeks/forehead (photos)

Hey guys im a new person to acne.org and this is my first post and my gee its a great site btw =). Im a male and 17years old. Had mild acne since 15 but never this bad.

I have many small bumps which are like my skin colour and are bumpy when finger goes over skin. They are kinda like my skin colour, occasionally abit darker maybe?In low light they are kinda harder to see, but still visible, in light/sunlight they are CRAZY and are VERYYY UGLY to see. Far away, they are kinda visible but closeup they are really bad. My skin is kinda oily around my tzone and forehead. They are ALLOVER my cheeks and several on my forehead. My nose area barely has them.

Has anyone had this acne or is having this? I have no idea what type of acne this is. Comedonal acne? Non inflamed? Is this acne mild?moderate?severe? If so what can I do to get rid of these, is there anything i can use? Should I see a dermatologist? Accutane? I just have no idea.

I started using proactiv about 1 month ago, no difference, except for red and dry skin.

Right now im using Cetaphil gentle cleanser and Benzac AC 2.5%, will purchase Neutrogena Moisture Oil Free Formula, Combination Skin for the past 2 days. Is this making it even worse? What should I be using? Btw, I currently cannot purchase dans products which is a bummer =(

Im currently testing out whether exfoliating helps, using the baby brush method.(going to buy one tommorow =D )

Thankyou soooo much!!! Please comment =]

EDIT: Eek these links didnt work, gimie a sec to try and fix it

Hope that works now =]

EDIT:Looks like they didnt work =s, ill be uploading them on acne.org sometime

index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=38605

Edited by FightingAcne16

Hey guys im a new person to acne.org and this is my first post and my gee its a great site btw =). Im a male and 17years old. Had mild acne since 15 but never this bad.

I have many small bumps which are like my skin colour and are bumpy when finger goes over skin. They are kinda like my skin colour, occasionally abit darker maybe?In low light they are kinda harder to see, but still visible, in light/sunlight they are CRAZY and are VERYYY UGLY to see. Far away, they are kinda visible but closeup they are really bad. My skin is kinda oily around my tzone and forehead. They are ALLOVER my cheeks and several on my forehead. My nose area barely has them.

Has anyone had this acne or is having this? I have no idea what type of acne this is. Comedonal acne? Non inflamed? Is this acne mild?moderate?severe? If so what can I do to get rid of these, is there anything i can use? Should I see a dermatologist? Accutane? I just have no idea.

Here are some photos

closeupcheek.gif

foreheadclosenow.gif

farleftcheek.gif

farrightcheek.gif

foreheadnow.gif

I started using proactiv about 1 month ago, no difference, except for red and dry skin.

Right now im using Cetaphil gentle cleanser and Benzac AC 2.5%, will purchase Neutrogena Moisture Oil Free Formula, Combination Skin for the past 2 days. Is this making it even worse? What should I be using? Btw, I currently cannot purchase dans products which is a bummer =(

Im currently testing out whether exfoliating helps, using the baby brush method.(going to buy one tommorow =D )

Thankyou soooo much!!! Please comment =]

EDIT: Eek these links didnt work, gimie a sec to try and fix it

Hope that works now =]

images not working for me bud :S

Have you ever tried BHA? That helped me with bumps like that. Is the reason you can't order Dan's stuff, because you can't order off the internet?

Did you get rid of them? I have the same problem and I have no idea what to do:((( Please help

I've had plenty of succes with a product called "Neostrata", the level 3 oil free smoothing lotion twice daily as a moisturizer, and the oil free cleanser.

Even though there's a buzz out there about oil actually being good for out skin, and that "oil clogs pores" is a myth, for comedonal acne types like ourselves, oil seems to make everything so much worse, and results (at least for me) in oilier skin, hundreds of facial bumps, and eventually small cysts.

I'm currently going to switch to Mandelic acid (Nucelle) because I have mild rosacea, and apparently glycolic acid is a little harsh on some sensitive skin types.