Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vidvan

Redness and "Thick" skin.

Hey all... Been awhile since I've been here as my Acne had started to clear up for once. But... My redness is still here. It's mainly on my nose and under my eyes on my cheek area and not really anywhere else. It also seems to be a bit thicker then most of the other skin on my face and usually has the little white spots on the same area too which I thinks Milia? Anyone have a clue whats this is?

post-117374-1264533164_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vidvan

This is exactly what I'm having problems with at the moment! Like you I don't have it on my forehead either.

Please, someone help us out and tell us what's causing this. :pray:

I know you wanna hear advice rather than this but...

Your skin reminds me of my own. Redness is the front of the face (center cheeks) and under eyes. I can't seem to control or get rid of the redness and thickness there either. Hope someone can help us.

Hey all... Been awhile since I've been here as my Acne had started to clear up for once. But... My redness is still here. It's mainly on my nose and under my eyes on my cheek area and not really anywhere else. It also seems to be a bit thicker then most of the other skin on my face and usually has the little white spots on the same area too which I thinks Milia? Anyone have a clue whats this is?

I've had that for years. It's generally got better, through burning the shit out of it with chemical peels. It's more pale now overall and some parts are normal colour. It was either over use of BP based creams that caused it or over use of hydrocortisone cream.

Edited by siobhanx22