Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Renado

face stifness

my face is seems so stiff that i can hardly open my mouth area, when do i can just eel the stifness around, what is going on help advice, what am i doing wrong ? god i feel to give up, 2nd time i had to start the regemin due tro problems now tihs god, why me

My face feels stiff as well. Whenever this happens I stop using BP for a few days and apply moisturizer to give my skin a little break. I will try using LESS BP than usual now to see if I can still apply some... that's what I do and it still it takes a few days to feel better.

ohh man but if i stop the regemin i will break out, do i have to apply bp all over my face ? cant i just apply it over some ares where i have acne ?

Are you moisturizing enough? Did you start out with too much bp too soon?

Let's talk a bit and figure this out.

Jojoba oil added to your moisturizer can really make your face feel good. Have you tried that yet?

yes the first time around, i didnt realise change in brand of bp ment i had to start by using little at first, so my face went really red, so i left it for a week, during that week i broke out, becuz of me not using BP,I started the regemin after a week later, at first it seemed fine, little red but fine, after like 5 days today my skin went rock hard, i cant even move my mouth, i dnt wanna stop using bp cuz im gnna break out more! do i have 2 apply bp all over my face ? cant i just apply it over werei have my mild acne i shall call it ?

You don't have to apply it to your whole face if you don't have the tendency to break out everywhere. If your acne is localized to a certain area of your face, you can just use the bp there.

It sounds like you used too much too soon though. Back down on the amount you are using, maybe just a pea-sized blob, and moisturize really well.

Shouldnt i wait until the stifness goes away? how long will that take ? so your saying use even less bp than the normal amount for the first week ?

Yes, use just a pea-sized blob since your skin is so irritated right now. I don't think the stiffnes is going to go away until you decrease the bp and go heavy on the moisturizer and jojoba oil. Once your skin is in better condition again, you can begin to slowly increase the bp back up. Emphasis on s l o w l y.