Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
khris-khris

question about benzoil peroxide

they both work great.. but for me dans bp gel is the best it absorbs into my skin much better than cream based bp and also with the gel there is no white residue

Also the gel will stay on your face without drying too quickly. The cream dries very fast. When your applying gel BP to your whole face, you can dab it everywhere and it will be ready to spread even if you leave a spot for a couple of minutes.

I don't know if this is just me, but with Dan's BP gel, I don't notice the benzoyl peroxide smell at all! I used to use the 5% gel from Kaiser, and it always had a strong odor. Dan's is definitely the best I've ever tried, it doesn't make my skin very dry either (which is atypical, most people experience flakiness but I think after years of using 5% BP and proactive my skin is immune to its effects.)

So yeah, I would definitely buy Dan's BP gel and don't waste your money on the cream or anything above 2.5%!