Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

I would like to say something. :)

I would like to say that you shouldn't suffer from acne... because remember that we age. Thus, we will become old. Here's my 2 cent, you must enjoy life even if you have a lot of acne. I've suffered from acne from age 14 to 22. I am 23 right now and my skin looks flawless... I feel like I've started all over. Now I have confident! I am in college right now and after that, I will go to university. Now I no longer look down to hide my acne. Seriously, I hated that! And you don't need a girl friend or boy friend to be fulfilled. So try to enjoy life while it last.

I work 10-11 hours at a warehouse! it's not easy... but got to do it. I noticed that I am aging so fast....

because I work a lot. I have no time to spend with families... I have no friends so... :\

I don't go to club, dance, party... nothing. I have a gaming computer and that's enough! Better than going out. ^_^SO I am actually enjoying myself. I want my family to be proud of me. So I will try my best to finish school. I have the expectation that I will succeed.

I want to go to Puerto Rico once I finish school... to relax a bit! :) Go to the beach virtually everything because the sun is good for you. :)

Sorry for rambling... He he

Edited by EddieE

I would like to say that you shouldn't suffer from acne... because remember that we age. Thus, we will become old. Here's my 2 cent, you must enjoy life even if you have a lot of acne. I've suffered from acne from age 14 to 22. I am 23 right now and my skin looks flawless... I feel like I've started all over. Now I have confident! I am in college right now and after that, I will go to university. Now I no longer look down to hide my acne. Seriously, I hated that! And you don't need a girl friend or boy friend to be fulfilled. So try to enjoy life while it last.

I work 10-11 hours at a warehouse! it's not easy... but got to do it. I noticed that I am aging so fast....

because I work a lot. I have no time to spend with families... I have no friends so... :\

I don't go to club, dance, party... nothing. I have a gaming computer and that's enough! Better than going out. ^_^SO I am actually enjoying myself. I want my family to be proud of me. So I will try my best to finish school. I have the expectation that I will succeed.

I want to go to Puerto Rico once I finish school... to relax a bit! :) Go to the beach virtually everything because the sun is good for you. :)

Sorry for rambling... He he

Congratulations on getting clear.

I hope it lasts and I find your post inspirational

Congrats on jumping on the positive train :)

Life is way too short to be thinking about acne all day long and looking back I didn't want to see me not having fun. You DESERVE to have fun. Life is what you make of it. Do what you want! No one can stop you. Not even acne :)

I guess putting it into words isn't too motivational... watch something like The Buried Life on TV. Make a list of crazy things you want to do before you die and DO them!

See, I live my life in a crazy way. If I get some cool opportunity like to go skydiving, I do it - because I live my life like a story. And anything that makes for a good story, I do. I do what I want, then tell others. Telling others is like my motivation, because they're the audience and I'm the story teller. :)

Life is amazing once you can seek beyond your imperfections. I have a shitty life. You have a shitty life. Everyone has a shitty life. Life was DESIGNED to kick your ass.

But when you have fun regardless, and do what you want... life really isn't all that bad. Even when things go wrong, you have the chance to make it better.

"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."

:wiggle:

Edited by Ḻyssa

Congrats on having clear skin! I'm happy that you are enjoying your life more now!!

However, the reality of it is: You enjoy life more now because of your clear skin. To just not let acne interfere with your life is much easier said than done. I'm sure everyone here with acne will agree with that. I'm not trying to contradict what you said. I'm sorry if it sounds that way. I'm just having a really bad skin day ( correction: week) and I'm finding it very difficult to stay optimistic.

btw Sorry if I turned a positive thread into a negative one...