Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Almond milk breeZe unsweetened vanilla healthy?

Almonds always made me break out, and for me, almond milk was no exception. But everyone has different sensitivities, so it's really just a matter of what works for you.

Almonds always made me break out, and for me, almond milk was no exception. But everyone has different sensitivities, so it's really just a matter of what works for you.

Awww OK. I will give it to my brother. hehe

Awww OK. I will give it to my brother. hehe

:lol:

Compared to dairy milk, almond milk is a better alternative. Long term, homemade almond is better than store brought ones due to additives.

I go through a gallon of this a week and don't see any adverse reactions. Makes great chocolate milk with cocoa powder, stevia and a little coconut milk.

If you have no allergies to almonds, I would go ahead and use it. I use it all the time with no problems.

I don't think I have allergic to it. :X I remember eating a lot of almond butter and I broke out badly on my forehead.. I don't know if that was an allergic reaction.

I remember eating adding 2 tbs of almond butter to my shake.. and never had any problem.

I go through a gallon of this a week and don't see any adverse reactions. Makes great chocolate milk with cocoa powder, stevia and a little coconut milk.

Thanks. I needed this for my whey protein isolate. :P

Edited by EddieE

I think you'd be okay as long as there is no sensitivity to almonds.

Maybe your previous reaction wasn't specifically to the almond ingredient, but another ingredient or something you ate it with/on.

I think you'd be okay as long as there is no sensitivity to almonds.

Maybe your previous reaction wasn't specifically to the almond ingredient, but another ingredient or something you ate it with/on.

I think it was the apples.. I used to eat apple with a lot of almond butter.. I kept eating the almond..

I would finish the jar in 2 days.

But I changed my mind.. because calories is to low.. and only 1g protein?

>_< And i doubt this would help my skin. ^^ What's so good about almond milk anyways?

The taste? or what.. does it have any health benefit?

Edited by EddieE

a less potentially allergenic option is rice milk. I use rice milk all the time. It has a less unique flavor too, so it's more versatile for mixing with things.

a less potentially allergenic option is rice milk. I use rice milk all the time. It has a less unique flavor too, so it's more versatile for mixing with things.

They don't sell unsweetened ricemilk here. :(

LiliVG, does almond milk still break you out while using ViroStop?

I don't know, I haven't tried. I do however eat trail mix that has almonds in it, and trail mix has always made my skin better, probably because of the fiber and the fact that I tend to snack on it throughout the day which keeps my blood sugar more stable. But that's really the only source of almonds I have.