Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,i was just wondering if any one has used retin a after accutane?I am currently using retin a and it looks like its helping alot with the red marks but what i am wondering is if it will get rid of the boxcar scars that i have?

I know diff things work for diff people, but I am NEVER touching retin-a again. It is basically the reason for all my boxcar scars and why I had to go on accutane.

I know diff things work for diff people, but I am NEVER touching retin-a again. It is basically the reason for all my boxcar scars and why I had to go on accutane.

oh really how did retin a cause boxcar scars on ur face?

Guest tofupup

I don't know what boxcar scars are, but when I used Retin-A after accutane, all my weird scars and other surface skin imperfections peeled off.

yeah i think retin a is working well after accutane even though some people say that you shouldn't use retin a straight after the accutane course because ur skin is very sensative but i waited for a while and only started using retin a last month and the red marks seem to be disappearing i just hope it will work with some of the scars that i have

no i wouldn't call it a break out i might get few small pimples sometimes before my period but retin a gets rid of them quickly

Has the retin a been working at all for your boxcar scars? My face is a mess with scars atm, and i am using retin a too, hoping it will reduce them slightly.

Let me know if you get any improvement

Guest tofupup
I don't know what boxcar scars are, but when I used Retin-A after accutane, all my weird scars and other surface skin imperfections peeled off.

Yes, Retina-A stopped the acne from coming back, so far. And it made my have lovely, smooth, unscarred skin. I'm super stoked on Retin-A.

Has the retin a been working at all for your boxcar scars? My face is a mess with scars atm, and i am using retin a too, hoping it will reduce them slightly.

Let me know if you get any improvement

hey i have been using retin a for 3 weeks now and i only see improvement in red marks not with the scars yet..how long have u been on retin a?and yeah u should also let me know if u see any improvement bcoz i am praying that retin a will work with these scars

I love retinA.

I believe my Derm says it is much better to go on RetinA after accutane.

yeah retin a seems to be pretty good i like it so far i just hope it will get rid of the scars..did u have any scars and did retin a help u with it?