Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys,

This isn't directly related to a problem, god knows i've been worried enough about my acne. this message is to tell you that we all have, everyone, has problems...acne or not.

i went to yoga. and , i was sitting next to this woman. .....oh my lordy. ....she had the most horrendous foot odour you could ever imagine. at first i thought, toe jam...nope.....and, she had no socks on. point being, she was really really self conscious about it because she kept rubbing her feet and looking over to see if anyone could notice her discomfort. moral of the story, every single person has something they wish they hadn't. some have acne, other embarassing foot odour or body odour, others awful significant others. let us be strong....and support one another wink.gif peace.

well problem is foot odor can be easily controlled, acne can not. The unlucky ones are the people with foot odor, bad breath, acne and a dozen other bad things.