Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:lol::lol:

What is going on?!?! I went to K-Mart and they're not selling On-the-spot anymore.. then Target.. there's none and then Wal Mart!! there's none!

I went to Ralph's.. some store here in California and the usual price was 4$ and now its 7$ ???? :D:D:lol: what's going on here??

is there a shortage of Bp? or something??? I don't understand..

I hear ya. it is difficult to find at times. i had to go to 3 different wal marts to get the tinted stuff. excluding all the rest of the stores that didnt have it. maybe this site has to do with the disappearance of neutrogena bp? hmmm.... and there is no other 2.5 out here either. i'm in san diego and wal mart is the best place to find it at the lower price. otherwise its ralphs or vons. i went to l.a. a few weeks ago and i saw a neutrogena kiosk at the mall. maybe this is their plan for the future. to put most of their support into these mini neutrogena stores. sorry i can't help more.

I have 144tubes on Neutrogena® on-the-sopt acne medication. I think i can't manage to use off it as the expired date is on August 2003. Neutrogena® company of Malaysia imported the product for me but I have to buy a gross of them.I ordered and got the product already , at my home....argh...I dunno when I gonna finish those stuff.

If you really want, I dunno how to send it to US. I think I also can't help..sorry~

yes it's for real, read another post of the guy from malaysia. He only could order a gross (144)because it had to be specially ordered for him.

grtz

I know i live in Canada and i cant find it at Wal-Mart near where i live... they have Neutrogena On-The-Spot patches and other facials creams but not the acne treatment cream arrrggghh. I dunno why they dont they have it and i asked they said theres none of them.

Anyway i tried shopper drug mart but their product price is usually higher than other stores. However i did find it there but if i remember correctly it cost $11.99 (i think reg. price is $$14.99) for a tiny little tube. I didnt get it though lol...

I think OXY and Clean and Clear offer 2.5% BP is offered are those ok to be used in replacing Neutrogena On-The-Spot acne treatment?

For OXY i remember looking at the OXY 5 (2.5%) it contains alot of other chemicals mixed in, is this bad? Whereas Neutrogena On-The-Spot Ance Cream ingredients only list benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.

I know i live in Canada and i  cant find it at Wal-Mart near where i live... they have Neutrogena On-The-Spot patches and other facials creams but not the acne treatment cream arrrggghh. I dunno why they dont they have it and i asked they said theres none of them. 

Anyway i tried shopper drug mart but their product price is usually higher than other stores. However i did find it there but if i remember correctly it cost $11.99 (i think reg. price is $$14.99) for a tiny little tube. I didnt get it though lol...

I think OXY and Clean and Clear offer 2.5% BP is offered are those ok to be used in replacing Neutrogena On-The-Spot  acne treatment?

For OXY i remember looking at the OXY 5 (2.5%) it contains alot of other chemicals mixed in, is this bad? Whereas Neutrogena On-The-Spot  Ance Cream ingredients only list benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.

If you find an Oxy, or Clean & Clear product that offers a 2.5% BP solution then it will probably work. However, the neutrogen On the Spot doesnt contain only Benzoyl Peroxide, it only lists that ingredient because it is the active ingredient. It also contains fillers, etc to make the product creamy.

If you find an Oxy, or Clean & Clear product that offers a 2.5% BP solution then it will probably work. However, the neutrogen On the Spot doesnt contain only Benzoyl Peroxide, it only lists that ingredient because it is the active ingredient. It also contains fillers, etc to make the product creamy.

oh yeah now that i bought "Clear Pore On-the-Spot Acne Treatment" and looking carefully at the back for non-medical ingredients i saw those other stuff too.

first time i just browse through it.. hehe

maybe i will try OXY after using neutrogena one just bought it :)

I have 144tubes on Neutrogena® on-the-sopt acne medication. I think i can't manage to use off it as the expired date is on August 2003. Neutrogena® company of Malaysia imported the product for me but I have to buy a gross of them.I ordered and got the product already , at my home....argh...I dunno when I  gonna finish those stuff. 

If you really want, I dunno how to send it to US. I think I also can't help..sorry~

hello. you have 144 tubes? uh, im from the philippines and here i can't find an On-the-spot acne med. do you sell them? if so pls contact me..im interested in buying some. [email protected]