Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hanzuno

for people who break out due to diet only

I suggest trying some herbs that help the liver.

I used to take milk thistle consistently about two years ago and i recall i could drink soda, eat chips, eat meat , fried foods, etc (not including milk,cheese, orange juice, peanut butter) without breaking me out the very next day. But the brand that i always took was discontinued so i stopped taking it. Slowly these foods that i used to take without breaking me out, were now breaking me out. Recently I read about rooibus tea (Get Gorgeous) which also has burdock root and red clover in it and these help the liver. So i decided to take it, slowly i was adding these foods back in, and i dont break out from these foods anymore.

So for people who break out from certain foods, i would definitely try vitamins, teas with

milk thistle, burdock root, dandelion, red clover etc. Also i added turmeric just couple days ago

because I strongly believe now on these herbs to help my liver for acne.

Edited by HanchoGOLF

I'm definitely gonna have to try something like this. I hate being on a restricted diet and not being able to eat the things I love most just because I fear it may break me out :[

I'm definitely gonna have to try something like this. I hate being on a restricted diet and not being able to eat the things I love most just because I fear it may break me out :[

SERIOUSLY!!! Oh how I wish I could have a PBJ on whole wheat bread, some dark cherry ice cream on a sugar cone.....hahha

Soon though very soon... I'm actually starting a detox tomorrow morning, I've had great results with changing my diet.... (completely stopped getting acne), now I want to restore my liver and colon health so I can fuvkin' live a little!!!

PANIC

I take one multi-vitamin pill everyday. My skin seems to get better. I don't break out from most foods except diary products. I read from somewhere that diary products contain male hormone that will make our skin break out more. Ever since I stopped eating any diary products, my skin seems to get a lot better.