Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone

I am week two on Claravis. Am feeling very "run down" this week, mild headache (although I tend to get a lot of headaches) and just tired. Sort of like when you're getting sick, but I haven't gotten sick....thank god. Is it the accutane? I am assuming yes. My main quesiton, is will this eventually pass once my body is used to the med? Anyone know?

Appreciate any input!

I'm on day 16 of Clarivas - 60mg/day. Last week I was so tired that I literally wanted to sleep all day. It is definitely the accutane. I am not nearly as tired this week, but I am still tired. Last week i was beyond exhausted all day long. I think it takes a while for your body to adjust....

Definitely the accutane. My tiredness the first course was horrid. This course (2nd) is not as bad but still fatigue everyday. Goes away after your finished. Try to keep yourself busy and you won't get the fatigue feeling.

thanks everyone, hopefully it'll pass and if this is the worst I have to deal with, I can take it