Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephen1346

can you buy BP in any pharmacy?

hey guys , can you buy BP 2.5% in any pharmacy and if so what brand's are the best and how much do they cost?( in euro)

also what cleansers are the best for acne prone skin , i know they don't get rid of acne but just something to keep my face oil free , get rid of dead skin cells and PH balanced.

thank you.

Edited by Stephen1346

You can purchase BP at any drugstore but it is not going to be as strong because it will be made with lesser quality ingredients.

I recommend any BP from Oxy if you have it where you live, they are really the only company who makes benzoyl peroxide in their products.

And as for cleansers, any kind of foam cleanser or clay cleanser (like Neutrogena Cleanser/Mask) are good for oily/acne prone skin.

There's a list of excellent products here. I don't know how many of them are available where you live, but it may give you a better idea of what to look for. (The products on the list are recommended for use with the Acne.org Regimen, but they're great even for non-Regimen users.)