Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gfunk

Help me with my acne :(

So ive tried a lot of things to try and help with my acne but none of it wants to work with me. Here a a few pics. can you tell me what kind of acne i have? is it moderate? What products should i try and use??? im desperate

mtm1vt.jpg

10891t0.jpg

wtbm7b.jpg

ipsg2r.jpg

Edited by Gfunk

Hey .. acne seems pretty mild actually. You might want to try Dan's regimen which you can find on this website (perhaps only for the area that you have active acne).

Also, go to a doctor !

So ive tried a lot of things to try and help with my acne but none of it wants to work with me. Here a a few pics. can you tell me what kind of acne i have? is it moderate? What products should i try and use??? im desperate

mtm1vt.jpg

10891t0.jpg

wtbm7b.jpg

ipsg2r.jpg

hey i treid bout a year ago and it didnt work for me. Any other help please?

Your acne is mild to moderate on your cheeks and a bit on the moderate to severe side for the chin. Try using a benzoyl peroxide acne cream on the pimples so that it won't leave a scar.

There are lots of things contributing to acne so it is difficult recommending a treatment that will for sure work for you. I had it for so many years and now it is somewhat under control with a whole routine for acne. You can look at my profile for what I use.