Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reimagine

Zit on nose sticking around

About 4 months ago, I noticed a large red area forming right in the middle of my nose. It slowly formed into a bump and then a whole week later a pustule (white, inflamed zit). I was careful not to touch it, until one day while washing my face I accidentally popped it.

I cleaned it and figured it would go away. Over the next few months, it turned white and the surrounding area purple. The problem is, it's not very poppable (without leaving a scar because it's not developed) but it's not developing at all.

Keep in mind I use the Acne.org regimen daily.

Any ideas/suggestions?

About 4 months ago, I noticed a large red area forming right in the middle of my nose. It slowly formed into a bump and then a whole week later a pustule (white, inflamed zit). I was careful not to touch it, until one day while washing my face I accidentally popped it.

I cleaned it and figured it would go away. Over the next few months, it turned white and the surrounding area purple. The problem is, it's not very poppable (without leaving a scar because it's not developed) but it's not developing at all.

Keep in mind I use the Acne.org regimen daily.

Any ideas/suggestions?

cyst.

Heey! I just wanna let you know. That it is a cyst like madelineee already said. But it means it can leave huge pitting type scars. So you need to probably go to the doctor and get it checked. You dont need to go to a dermatologist, you just go to your doctor. They will give you pennicilin, which will kill any pus infection from spreading throughout your face. I had one once and I went to my doctor for that antibiotic. In just days, you will see it change and go down in size and redness.

Do not pick, scratch, squeeze. Not only does it do scarring but it spreads the pus under your skin and forms a bigger one. Just wash the wrest of your face normally and avoid that area. When your done, just put a warm cloth ontop of the active area and it helps with bacteria etc.

I would not put cream on it if its badly infected and irritated. Avoid contact with hands because you will spread the infection.

Ask your doctor what they recommend you put on it for cream.

Edited by x.Kiki.x