Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taybay

How should I go about treating these scars?

I used to have bad acne on my chest and back, but it's gotten so much better. I have a lot of leftover scars though. They are only very very slightly raised if anything at all, so I'm not worried about that... the big issue to me is that they are very noticeable red/brown marks.

I have heard about Scar Zone but does it actually help hyperpigmentation? Are there any other cream recommendations specifically for that? What about other treatments in general?

Pic attached. It's all scars, I have no active spots right now.

ETA: Dang it, I meant to post this in the red marks section :( Sorry!

post-94170-1264028881_thumb.jpg

post-94170-1264028881_thumb.jpg

Edited by taybay

I used to have bad acne on my chest and back, but it's gotten so much better. I have a lot of leftover scars though. They are only very very slightly raised if anything at all, so I'm not worried about that... the big issue to me is that they are very noticeable red/brown marks.

I have heard about Scar Zone but does it actually help hyperpigmentation? Are there any other cream recommendations specifically for that? What about other treatments in general?

Pic attached. It's all scars, I have no active spots right now.

ETA: Dang it, I meant to post this in the red marks section :( Sorry!

I wouldn't buy anythign that doesn't show before/after pictures !

Best is to consult a derm--not sure if they are red marks or inflammation or what...might be something else..best left for medical diagnoses.