Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

Its my time to go, goodbye all!

Guest Brandon

Seriously. This fuckin forum sucks ass lately. If you go, I GO!

im going.

the only person i was here for acts like i dont even exist anymore.  how harsh is that.  its like your bestest pal died.  you go from everyday having someone there with you through the hardest time of your life to them disappearing and treating you like you never really mattered. 

hurts.  even though it was just what it is,,, when people leave they take a piece of your heart with them that you will never get back </3

im just glad i got the chance to meet him. 

confined in me was his heart even if only for a brief time.

Guest Brandon

Why do I have to be punished, Elsa? It's not fair. I don't want to be here if cool people keep leaving. Fuck it! If people actually want to to this crazy bastard with the crazy user name then PM me and I'll give you my screenname.

im going.

the only person i was here for acts like i dont even exist anymore.  how harsh is that.  its like your bestest pal died.  you go from everyday having someone there with you through the hardest time of your life to them disappearing and treating you like you never really mattered. 

hurts.  even though it was just what it is,,, when people leave they take a piece of your heart with them that you will never get back </3

I hate this forum lately will all the crap going on in here. Aksjdf is so fucking right all I see is bullshit and not enough support and talk about acne. I don't know maybe I am just really really fucked up right now which I am from one of the worst days of my life, but shit if you went and killed yourself dude I would be right fucking behind you.

im going.

confined in me was his heart even if only for a brief time.

are you refering to me?

Im going, as in i need a break from acne talk etc. Need to get on with my life....seriously. Im no longer suicidal which is very good to hear, and I feel a lot better.

Im still here to talk to all of you on AIM, so im not completely gone. Im always here for all of you and you know that. rolleyes.gif

Guest Brandon

Maybe she's just ignoring you.

Elsa, you're welcome sweetie. *hugs* I hope you feel better soon, I am always here for you if you need to talk, I have felt the same way lately. We're on such an emotional rollercoaster and god, it hurts so much. You are accepted and cared for and don't you forget it.

And your avatar is beautiful... I wish I had gorgeous hair like that... *sigh*

Elsa! Don't get upset! i'm still here for you, i've been enjoying our chats on AIM. The forums only as good as the people in it, people come and go.

Guest Brandon

She's fine. At least you're alright, Vince. I made it through the night too.

Guest Brandon
I love clockwork orange as well