Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways...!!!

My special twin... who is not my age but seems to have so much in common with me it's scary!

Seriously sweetie, you have no idea what that thread meant to me. You are an amazing girl and I am here for you anytime. This forum would not be the special place it is without you. So please don't ever leave. Love you. wink.gif

Look, I made you a special badge with sparkles on it. Shiny things are cool. smile.gif

*HUGS* Have a wonderful day and chat with you soon.

Aw, thanks guys user posted image Dya think we should ask Dan about renaming the forum...mutual appreciation? :wink: You are so sweet Missy, love you girl, keep posting. Same applies to you aksjdf, and many others, stick around!

It's 1.40 a.m now, me and some friends just watched the weirdest horror film ever made. It was rubbish. Let this be a lesson to you all in the UK, channel 5 films are not worth watching, even for comedy value :smile: I think I know why the male species watch them....

Anyway, user posted image, and I don't see any badge Missy, where??

Weird horror films can be so much fun, though. But you just sit there wondering why you watched it in the first place and possibly laughing your head off at it. I'm originally from the UK so whenever I'm there I shall steer clear of channel 5. tongue.gif

The badge is heeeeere... seeee?? (ok it is a figment of my imagination)

A lie that's told with good intent, is something my imagination invents.

Oops... gotta run to the shops... I'll be back... smile.gif

A lie that's told with good intent, is something my imagination invents.

lol, nice, I like it...a budding Blake! Yeah this film was a 1970's production, with some scary ghost children. They always go a bit far with the acting though so it all got a bit silly. I was up in the small hours of the morning....just incase :wink:

Hi Lydia sweetie, how are you today?

Ooh... a budding Blake.

I like that.

I've been writing an awful lot lately. If I find that poetry thread I'll add a few things. Non depressing ones.

Those horror movies are frightful but really good for insomniacs like me sometimes. wink.gif Though the only thing that will really get me to sleep is a show like Dawson's Creek. tongue.gif