Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nomore

ughhh fed up

this reginim seems to be able to make my small pimples smaller or dissapear... but all it does to my larger ones is make them more red

is this normal, and will they go away with time?

I think it will help over time but there is a chance that your acne is sever enought to warrant accutane

no .. my acne is very mild actually.. by larger i mean just they bigger ones on my face... they actaully are still quite small.. and there not really really red... the bp just seems to make them more noticable

man, it really bugs me that people think accutane is the only answer. It's just a temporary fix for most people. Been there, done that..

nomore, keep up with the reg. You can apply more moisterizer for the redness, it won't hurt your skin. It will most likely help it and keep it in a better balance.

Well, the reason why they are more red, is because the BP is pushing it to the surface. It will be like that for a couple of days, then it'll go away. Trust me I wondered this two about the bigger pimples, but they will go away, and fade in time too. So don't worry, this is a pretty normal situation.

man, it really bugs me that people think accutane is the only answer.  It's just a temporary fix for most people.  Been there, done that..

nomore, keep up with the reg.  You can apply more moisterizer for the redness, it won't hurt your skin.  It will most likely help it and keep it in a better balance.

Sometimes the acne can be too severe for the regimen. Dan himself was on accutane and says it helped him to go from severe acne to mild. I was in the same situation. Going on accutane reduced my acne to a level that could be controlled by the regimen.

I was not saying that nomore should go on accutane. What I said was that in severe cases it is an option that should be considered.

Luckily nomore has mild acne and perseverance with the regimen should sort it out.

Keep us posted, nomore smile.gif