Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AmbieDawn

Ultra-Lite Moisture Dew (use it if your using accutane)

Ultra-Lite Moisture Dew from Dr. Lycka who lives in Edmonton/AB/Canada.

Barry A.S. Lycka, M.D., FRCP

This stuff i use, is from Dr. Lycka's own line, and he is INCREDIBLE. he won awards for reconstructing beaten women's faces for free. also, this moisture dew you apply twice a day, morning and before bed, (after you wash your face with plain sanitary soap!) you only need a little dab. it spreads easy. It also is only for the face!!! and it DOES NOT cause acne. infact its the best for preventing. You could perhaps try and order it. I paid $20 CAN and it will last a couple months. it works really good, you can also apply it before applying "make-up" and your makeup spreads easy with no flakey skin. Any questions?

Description on Product: A delicate and mild general purpose moisturizer for the face recommended for all skin types. This aloe vera based moisturizer is free of oil, lanolin, fragrance, and contains no color additives. Pure aloe vera and glycerine help to bind moisture to the skin while squalance, a derivitive of one of the emollients found in healthier skin, and dimethicone help to further retard moisture loss.

DIRECTIONS: Apple as often as necessary. This product is recommended for persons with normal to oily skin and persons with combination skin. This product works well as a supplementary moisturizer for use in between applications of other products.

Edited by AmbieDawn

Moved to the Accutane Posts board.

The Announcements And Feedback board is for discussing technical issues on the boards, not for discussion of acne or products. ; )

my bad, I just went on this site today so i have nooo idea what im doing lol, and thanks?....

You'll learn your way around eventually. We were all new to this at one point. ; )

If at any point you aren't sure where to make a post, read the descriptions of the boards on the main message boards page. That will help you figure our which board is the appropriate one to post on.

And, lol, 'RBD' is just a silly inside-joke between myself and another moderator. It stands for 'rabid bulldogs'.

Ultra-Lite Moisture Dew from Dr. Lycka who lives in Edmonton/AB/Canada.

Barry A.S. Lycka, M.D., FRCP

This stuff i use, is from Dr. Lycka's own line, and he is INCREDIBLE. he won awards for reconstructing beaten women's faces for free. also, this moisture dew you apply twice a day, morning and before bed, (after you wash your face with plain sanitary soap!) you only need a little dab. it spreads easy. It also is only for the face!!! and it DOES NOT cause acne. infact its the best for preventing. You could perhaps try and order it. I paid $20 CAN and it will last a couple months. it works really good, you can also apply it before applying "make-up" and your makeup spreads easy with no flakey skin. Any questions?

Description on Product: A delicate and mild general purpose moisturizer for the face recommended for all skin types. This aloe vera based moisturizer is free of oil, lanolin, fragrance, and contains no color additives. Pure aloe vera and glycerine help to bind moisture to the skin while squalance, a derivitive of one of the emollients found in healthier skin, and dimethicone help to further retard moisture loss.

DIRECTIONS: Apple as often as necessary. This product is recommended for persons with normal to oily skin and persons with combination skin. This product works well as a supplementary moisturizer for use in between applications of other products.

links to this? It looks like the one from topix from how you describe it

links to this? It looks like the one from topix from how you describe it

Uhm, it actually is Topix haha, says right on the bottom of the little jar. Send me a message and maybe I can help you out.

Edited by AmbieDawn

You'll learn your way around eventually. We were all new to this at one point. ; )

If at any point you aren't sure where to make a post, read the descriptions of the boards on the main message boards page. That will help you figure our which board is the appropriate one to post on.

And, lol, 'RBD' is just a silly inside-joke between myself and another moderator. It stands for 'rabid bulldogs'.

Lmfao, okay makes sense. :)