Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MFC

Post pics of your dinner/lunch/breakfast/whatever

Brown rice/Whole corn blueberry pancakes, uncured bacon, free range scrambled eggs, Grade A maple syrup

Dairy free, Gluten free, No crappy artificial sweeteners

post-120075-1263602084_thumb.jpg

post-120075-1263602124_thumb.jpg

post-120075-1263602084_thumb.jpg

post-120075-1263602124_thumb.jpg

Edited by MFC

Jeeze. That's a lot of food. Eating that much would make me sick! You must be some sort of weight lifter or something?

I'd still say the pancakes and syrup aren't the healthiest route - tons of carbs and sugar.

I have no pics, but I had:

1/2 chicken breast baked with chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, sea salt and pepper

Steamed red, green, yellow peppers along with steamed yellow and green zucchini.

post-107049-1263602839_thumb.jpg

plus

post-107049-1263602832_thumb.jpg

garlic, pumpkin seeds, broccoli, cucumber, baby spinach, onion, green onion, cabbage, chinese cabbage.

That's all I eat. Four times a day.

Dude, that looks like wayyyy to much food. That's probably what I eat in a day haha.

Morning - 1 Egg + 1 Egg White Omelet + Piece of Fruit

Lunch - Lean Meat + Veggies

Dinner - Lean Meet + Veggies w/ Brown Rice or Whole Wheat Pasta

After Dinner - Blueberries+Raspberries+Blackberries

I don't eat any dairy and try not to eat much if any bread. I cheated today and had roughly four pieces of whole wheat bread and some cheese. Let's see how my face looks tomorrow :naughty:.

Jeeze. That's a lot of food. Eating that much would make me sick! You must be some sort of weight lifter or something?

I'd still say the pancakes and syrup aren't the healthiest route - tons of carbs and sugar.

1/2 chicken breast baked with chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, sea salt and pepper

Steamed red, green, yellow peppers along with steamed yellow and green zucchini.

You'd be surprised, most people call me skinny or at least lean, I'm retarded when it comes to putting on weight and yes I eat a lot now. For the past two years I ate no grains, no dairy and no sweeteners, only meat, fish, vegetables and fruit. I just introduced brown rice, quinoa, whole corn, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup(not all at once, LOL), because when I went on my strict diet I gave up so many foods without really knowing the true culprits. So hey, life's too short, I thought I'd give reintroducing some whole foods back into my diet, and none have given me problems yet, knock on wood.

plus

garlic, pumpkin seeds, broccoli, cucumber, baby spinach, onion, green onion, cabbage, chinese cabbage.

Crazy amounts of garlic!!!!! haha

plus

Crazy amounts of garlic!!!!! haha

your face must be treating you so well though

You'd be surprised, most people call me skinny or at least lean, I'm retarded when it comes to putting on weight and yes I eat a lot now. For the past two years I ate no grains, no dairy and no sweeteners, only meat, fish, vegetables and fruit. I just introduced brown rice, quinoa, whole corn, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup(not all at once, LOL), because when I went on my strict diet I gave up so many foods without really knowing the true culprits. So hey, life's too short, I thought I'd give reintroducing some whole foods back into my diet, and none have given me problems yet, knock on wood.

So, what were your true culprits? Maybe you've just finally fixed your problem with your strict dieting and can eat a lot more things, now?

My body hates grains. I've noticed that since cutting them out 100%, I have a TON more energy and I'm not consuming crazy high amounts of fat, either.

My eating habits have been irritating my pudgy family. Everyone tells me I'm too skinny and when they see me eating salads or raw veggies, it's almost like they're offended! They can't seem to grasp I'm not trying to lose weight.

Brown rice/Whole corn blueberry pancakes, uncured bacon, free range scrambled eggs, Grade A maple syrup

Your breakfeast looked amazing

Holy!! How many carbs after those pankcakes lol?

plus

Awesome!! Nice ingredient. How's the taste?

I would like to make this... teach me lol

Quinoa with pinto beans and avocados.

It tasted pretty good!

Click

Hey I am glad you finally were able to introduce more variety back. How is it going?

So, what were your true culprits? Maybe you've just finally fixed your problem with your strict dieting and can eat a lot more things, now?

My body hates grains. I've noticed that since cutting them out 100%, I have a TON more energy and I'm not consuming crazy high amounts of fat, either.

My eating habits have been irritating my pudgy family. Everyone tells me I'm too skinny and when they see me eating salads or raw veggies, it's almost like they're offended! They can't seem to grasp I'm not trying to lose weight.

Wheat, Dairy, Peanuts, white sugar, yeast, alcohol, anything super refined like corn starch, white rice, white bread, the list of "white" things goes on are the most frightening foods to me for my diet, although white potatoes agree perfectly with my face.

And that picture is not an accurate representation of my entire diet, I snack on fruits and veggies all day and will cook one safe meal for me a day, only one, because they are so time consuming, can't fit more then one in my schedule or stomach. My meals used to be some kind of meat and a side of veggies, well after 1.5-2 years of that I was looking for something new. Grains scared the hell out of me for the past couple years and it is such a relief knowing I can eat the three I have been. So I have been getting creative and finding healthy ways to recreate unhealthy meals using the foods that are safe for me. It's funny how It's kind of satisfying to make a meal you haven't had in ages with foods you can tolerate and have it taste exactly as you remember it tasting.

And I know!, I had to go out with a ton of family to a pizza place and the only thing I found on the menu I could eat was a grilled chicken salad, it was delicious, but being told I don't need to diet, I need to put on weight, have some pizza every two seconds is irritable. All I could really say is I'm not in the mood for pizza, because they would most definitely deny the correlation between diet and acne, awkward conversation, but just relating to your situation, I know exactly how that situation feels!

and to be honest I am trying to gain weight while keep my skin clear, finding the balance between the two is so difficult.

/Rant..... feels good to rant, haha.

Edited by MFC

Not really, I'm doing everything I can and it's still not enough... Dude, those are some big ass pancakes :D

I almost feel like trying your crazy salad bowl diet in the future, because I still get the occasional problem spot, I bet with that, I would be 100% clear of actives at all times. You have it down like It's an art, haha. Just all of the foods that are beneficial to the skin in a bowl and feast. I can't imagine how hungry I would be only eating that every day. You know what I mean by beneficial foods vs. neutral foods? Like potatoes are neither good or bad for my face, but spinach is good for my face kinda thing. And everything in that bowl looked beneficial for acne.

Edited by MFC

Holy!! How many carbs after those pankcakes lol?

Ha, I don't know, hopefully they put some pounds on me though!

Ver nice!!

If your trying to gain weight i can give you a dairy, gluten free anti candida 1000 calorie breakfast I have!

1 cup oats-300 calories

1 tablespoon coconut oil-145 calories

200 ml coconut milk-250 calories

200 ml water-0 calories

2 oz pumpkin seeds-300 calories

handfull blueberries-20 calories

I have this with spinach, ginger, garlic, bok choi sautted for litteraly a minute in olive oil.

Edited by AdamDolce10

plus

That would be a lovely snack before bed

Ver nice!!

If your trying to gain weight i can give you a dairy, gluten free anti candida 1000 calorie breakfast I have!

1 cup oats-300 calories

1 tablespoon coconut oil-145 calories

200 ml coconut milk-250 calories

200 ml water-0 calories

2 oz pumpkin seeds-300 calories

handfull blueberries-20 calories

I have this with spinach, ginger, garlic, bok choi sautted for litteraly a minute in olive oil.

I have exactly this except with goji berries and papya as well.YUM. I never new pumkin seeds were so high cal...thats great since their also packed with zinc! :drool:

I know yeah it helped me gain weight so much as well!

I was going to do sunflower seeds but i read about the omega 6 so the pumpkin ones just sounded perfect!!

BREAKFAST: Sausage McStuffin

Sausage McMuffins with jelly donuts inside.

BRUNCH: Finishing yesterday's deep fried Jack-in-the-Box Ultimate Cheeseburger

LATE LUNCH: Kraft Mac N Cheese, Bumble Bee tuna, American cheese and bacon on a grilled cheese sandwich.

DINNER: The Meat-Up

Ground Beef, topped with 2 pepperoni logs, stuffed with Cheez Whiz, topped with a layer of bacon, topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese slices, topped with more bacon, topped with meatballs and served with brown gravy.

LATE SNACK: Velveeta Fudge Squares

post-57896-1263743871_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743901_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743920_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743935_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743949_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743871_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743901_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743920_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743935_thumb.jpg

post-57896-1263743949_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dotty1