Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
futurepilot

I ran out of BP!!

So yesterday my i noticed my BP was getting low so I decided to wait till tonight to buy some more but this morning I pretty much ran completely out. What am i going to do for the weekend now without BP? Thats the main point of the regiimen and im have everything but BP. So Im going to order some more tonight after school but what do i do for the regiemen on the weekend? I dont want to stop and go back to school monday looking really bad.

Thanks

Dustin

Go to the store and get yourself a tube of Neutrogena On The Spot to use until your order arrives.

I just made my order this morning and got the 2-3 shipping so it should be here sometime next week. But how do I use nuetrogena with the regimen? Do I still cleanse and moisturize?

Yep. Neutrogena On The Spot is just a 2.5% BP that's available in most stores, so you'll do The Regimen exactly as you normally do, but you'll be using the NOTS instead of Dan's BP.

You can see how to measure out the NOTS here.