Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shum

Intense pulsed light

I had stubborn red patches for years from acne, but not too noticeable. I tried IPL three times. After 3, the dermatologist & I agreed I had no improvement, and he didn't want me to waste any more money.

Edited by jtt85

I had stubborn red patches for years from acne, but not too noticeable. I tried IPL three times. After 3, the dermatologist & I agreed I had no improvement, and he didn't want me to waste any more money.

ohhh.. i was relying on it :(

What would work for the red marks then? I'm getting married in march and need to do something for the pigmentation..

I just had my fourth IPL yesterday and it has cleared up my red marks and PIH by about 60-70% thus far. How old are your red marks/PIH? Mine were all mostly fresh.

Awesome!!!

Mine are kinda fresh too, about 2-3 months old.. And they are not very dark anymore, been using lots of stuff on them... I wont need more sessions of anything to get rid of them i guess.

Are you satisfied with IPL? Does it cause more breakouts or more pigmentation (means does it make ur skin more worse)? No healing time i suppose in it, right?