Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Renado

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME HERE

Has any member in here whos has been through the regemin and got clear, would you mind sending me your email for a chat, cuz i feel like i need to, feel alone please anyone ?

hey dude, anything wrong or you got some questions? i'm not 100% clear, but I only have some red marks atm not active acne...

Yea Thanks, Well I Started Off using 5% Of BP, and yea i did use little amount like dansaid in the regemin, and yes my skin did go red,changed darker, but luckily after a week my adapted to the BP and its was not red but only little bit flaky.However after a week n 3 days my BP ran out so i went down my local pharmacy and luckily found a 2.5% BP. because my skin was adapting to 5% BP and i started using a bit more, i thout id continue doing the same with 2.5 and continue using like the 5% of BP, woke up next morning my face was red n flaky back to the start! im confused surely the 5% BP is more effective? so why is this doing this on 2.5% of BP. so iv stopped using BP for 2 days now i can hardly move my face feels so stiff and my face looks worst as it is , iv miseed collage cuz i hate it

Well I Apply BP At night and sleep, next morning i wash it then i moisturize it! i only do it once a day, i dont do it in th morning cuz my face just looks unbelievable

You should moisturize your face after the BP has dried in the night, so your face is moisturized all the time and not dry.. that should help alot

Thank You, But Why Did My Face Go Back To Stage 1 and chged red, when i used 2.5% after the 5%, it adapted to the 5% after a week, so now when i used 2.5 surely it should have adapted becasue its less powerful ?

Hmm, yeah, thats a bit odd.. but are you using a different brand or something? it might not be 100% the same.

Umm Yea, First When I Used the 5 % one it was called persol then when i used the 2.5% its called panoxyl but they bioth have BP in them

Hmm, oka, maybe the reason why your skin is at stage 1 is because you're using a new brand and your skin has to adapt to the new brand

Yea maybe thats why, becasue i applied quite a bit so thats why its red, im gnna let my redness go down, and after start again with little amount and continue from there :) thank you for your time :)

Do you mean persagel? I've used that and it's the beswt BP. It has hardly any ingredients, so it really doesn't irritate the skin.

PS-- This should be in another forum. This is the hormonal acne board. :)

sorry im new to this so i dnt know what im doing, and due to my acne i panic so i just feel to type and ask questions lol and i think the one i used was called Persol i dunno if it was the one you said. And akam 1K thanks once again