Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Tiny~

Protection for the harsh conditions of skiing.

Could someone please recommend a good Moisturizer for when I go Skiing...i need something that really protects. I have been noticing my face getting almost chapped like after I ski.

Thanks. :)

Unrefined Shea Butter is incredibly moisturizing. It should protect against the harsh weather

has it ever broken you out ? and what brand do you recommend ?

Aquaphor is really good for this kind of thing. You only need to apply a little, though, because it is super thick. But it definitely provides a "barrier".

ok sounds good...but has it ever clogged your pores and broke you out ?

Aquaphor is really good for this kind of thing. You only need to apply a little, though, because it is super thick. But it definitely provides a "barrier".

Nope.

Nope.

Great Thanks!!! i'll try it....is there a paticular formula i should look for?

Nope.

Great Thanks!!! i'll try it....is there a paticular formula i should look for?

As far as I know, there's only one. :)

unrefined shea buter has never broken me out. i feel like it has helped get me clear (in conjunction with other things). It takes care of any flakes or rough skin texture, and It fades red marks.

But it is very thick and could look greasy if you put on too much. And it's thick and crumbly so you have to melt it in your hands for quite some time first.

I use butters-n-bars.com Unrefined Shea butter. The antioxidant souffle from this website is also very moisturizing and a bit less thick becuase it is whipped with golden jojoba, citrus oil, flax seed oil... etc etc.