Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lovelee1

Flavay - Something that works for me

Hello all,

I've been a member here for years. I haven't posted in a long time, but I come here at least twice a week to read the message boards.

I decided that I needed to post here to share something that has been working for me, I felt it would be selfish of me to not share, when it could possibly help someone else.

Some months ago I came across Flavay on the internet, I read some reviews and decided I wanted to try it.

http://www.flavay.com/

I got Flavay and Flavay Plus, a two months supply of each, and took two of each a day. For the first two months I didn't really see any results, but I decided to order another two months supply, and about half way through that I started to see results. When I got through with the rest of the supply my skin had started to really clear up, I only had a few active pimples. My marks were still there, but have improved a little (I can't say for sure if the flavay helped with marks because when I started to clear up a little bit I then started to put vitamin E on the marks, so it could have been the vitamin E helping with marks)

I skipped about 10 days of taking flavay because I ran out, and the next order hadn't come in time, so I broke out a little bit.

But now I'm back to taking it, it's been a couple of weeks since my third order came, and I only have a few active pimples again.

It says it helps with marks, I have to wait and see if it does. But for now I'm happy that's it's helped with the acne.

So, that's it, just wanted to let you know.