Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

Exfoliating and using AHA?

question:

I am going to start applying Paula's choice AHA to my skin at night, followed with moisturiser 10 minutes after allowing the AHA to soak in to the skin.

Is this classed as a good enough skin exfoliant? or do I need to incorporate some kind of daily scrub exfoliant cream?

if so what scrub/mirco exfoliant is good for dry to sensative skins

edit: http://uk.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip_25...ion_advice.html

contains aluminum oxide crystals... sounds ominous

just need help clearing it all up (old marks etc)

see pics >>

`as you can see there are red/brown marks and general pinkyness tinge that i would like to clear up. would AHA be the best thing? or to use the product that i linked to above? :( im so lost. i just want my skin to be all one tone, not blotchy.

its come along way though. take a look in personal blogs for the before and after.

thank you

Edited by want2beme

I have the same problem as you with red marks and uneven skintone. Ive deiced to try lactic acid, seems really promising

Alpha Hydrox is what I recommend. I use there Souffle, Sheer Silk Moisturizer w/SPF15, and Retinol ResQ. Alternate between the Souffle and Retinol at night and put SPF on during the day. You be looking better in no time. Days actually.