Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dalewinton

First week - Normal?

Yo,

Been on regimen for a week using acne.org starter kit - huge improvement already, all good stuff.

Just wondering if the itching caused by the BP subsides in time? It's not unbearable but it's enough to whine about in a forum post.

Using about half a fingers length of BP.

Peace

Yes, it will subside as your skin gets used to the BP. Just increase the amount of BP you're using gradually, and your skin shouldn't have any problems adjusting. It may get a little red and dry, but that's normal, and that, too, will subside in time. : )

Yes, it will subside as your skin gets used to the BP. Just increase the amount of BP you're using gradually, and your skin shouldn't have any problems adjusting. It may get a little red and dry, but that's normal, and that, too, will subside in time. : )

Nice, obviously everyone has different skin but how long would you expect this to last? For a month?

Such has been the success thus far I'm already getting worried about how I'm going to get my next batch of products as I got stung pretty badly by a income tax charge (I live in UK). Any ideas or suggestions on this ?

Thanks very much for your speedy response(s)!

Since you'll need to keep increasing the amount of BP you're using until you're using the full recommended dose, your skin will have to keep readjusting to the larger and larger amounts of BP you're using, so unfortunately, yes, it can take a while. Keep in mind, though, that it's only temporary, and it's a small inconvenience for the sake of clear skin.

As for the taxes on the products in the UK, I'm pretty sure people have discussed ways to keep the issue to a minimum on the UK Regimen Supplies board. I'm from the United States, so I'm not quite sure how it works, but if I understand correctly, you only get dinged if the order costs more than a certain amount, so if you can figure out a way to keep the price down, you might be able to avoid the tax.

Sorry I can't be of more help on that. : P

Nice, obviously everyone has different skin but how long would you expect this to last? For a month?

Such has been the success thus far I'm already getting worried about how I'm going to get my next batch of products as I got stung pretty badly by a income tax charge (I live in UK). Any ideas or suggestions on this ?

Thanks very much for your speedy response(s)!

Edited by katcello666

I read that yesterday..but like u say..it doesn't realy resolve it.

I'm wondering if the tax thing is a random check: I sometimes order music from the U.S, and have never been charged tax, but I have friends (also musicians ordering music) who have been charged a couple of times, but not every time.

When my regimen kit arrives, I'll let u kno if I had2 pay tax or not.

How long did yours take to arrive? I paid for the 1st class international shipping option.

Btw....so nice to see someone else uses "yo"...i do too....mainly to embarass my little sister and pupils!!

Kx

I read that yesterday..but like u say..it doesn't realy resolve it.

I'm wondering if the tax thing is a random check: I sometimes order music from the U.S, and have never been charged tax, but I have friends (also musicians ordering music) who have been charged a couple of times, but not every time.

When my regimen kit arrives, I'll let u kno if I had2 pay tax or not.

How long did yours take to arrive? I paid for the 1st class international shipping option.

Btw....so nice to see someone else uses "yo"...i do too....mainly to embarass my little sister and pupils!!

Kx

hahaha, yeah I definitely need to cut down on the yo! Well from the looks of that thread - anything under £18 doesn't get the charge? Depending on the site maybe they sent them as 'gifts' or something?

I chose the quickest delivery option and it took literally 4 days and I ordered on like xmas eve - also something to note was UPS was the company it turned up with and the guy was literally an albino... Was like something out of lord of the rings!

Let me know how it goes!

also something to note was UPS was the company it turned up with and the guy was literally an albino... Was like something out of lord of the rings!

UPS are known to be one of the worst for import tax as they put their £11 fee on top of any charges. Also the driver always demands a cheque or the exact change at the door before he'll let you have the package. Royal Mail just leave a card so you go to the post office to collect and pay and as a plus they sometimes forget to charge altogether.