Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stage1

Non comodogenic make-up/foundation

Anyone know of any brand that has this for covering acne?

And preferably that I could get in the UK

Thank you

thanks for posting but that topic doesn't seem to discuss specific non-comodogenic make up. If anyone else out there knows of any please post!

thank you!

Well, that depends. What kind of foundation are you looking for? Liquid, powder, mousse, etc.

My top 2 recommendations -

Liquid:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation

Powder:

CoverGirl Simply Powder

Have you ever tried Make Up For Ever? They have a really good concealer called Full-Cover and it's non-comdegenic. Also their Mat Velvet liquid foundation and Duo Mat powder foundations are really great..non-comdegenic and oil-free, plus amazing coverage!

I've been using Vichy Dermablend Foundation for a while now. It is quiet creamy, gives very good coverage and stays put all day, even on oilier skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for something light. It's in a medium price range and one package lasts for quiet a while. It does a good job covering dark circles, too.

I agree Duo Mat and Make Up For Ever products are the best. High Quality, good for acne prone skin. I use the Duo mat Powder and the Full Cover Concealer sometimes. Also their Kabuki brush is the soft and feels amazing on ur skin.

Think about using a primer, Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel is great, Ive explained it in other threads on the Cosemtic Board. Primers make makeup look ten times better and stay on longer.

All of these are at Sephora.