Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

Does anyone know of an all natural or organic face moisturizer? I was also told to a vitamin e moisturizer is good for dry skin.

I'm using a new cleanser and it's kind of drying..

Thanks!

Hi there,

I spent a good month looking aound for a decent moisturiser. I don't neccesarily have to combat dry skin but many moisturisers seem to break me out.

I bought this Vitamin E moisturiser a few months ago.

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Vitamin-E-Mo...5-100ml_955874/

It's worked extremley well. I only use a small amount twice a day (with jojoba oil at night) and that does me fine. I highly reccomend it.

Hi there,

I spent a good month looking aound for a decent moisturiser. I don't neccesarily have to combat dry skin but many moisturisers seem to break me out.

I bought this Vitamin E moisturiser a few months ago.

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Vitamin-E-Mo...5-100ml_955874/

It's worked extremley well. I only use a small amount twice a day (with jojoba oil at night) and that does me fine. I highly reccomend it.

some of those ingredients look questionable....I would stick to a more natural moisturizer. Lush has so many to choose from.

Hi,

Does anyone know of an all natural or organic face moisturizer? I was also told to a vitamin e moisturizer is good for dry skin.

Thanks!

Try any one of these: Visit My Website

All of these are really high quality and won't irritate your skin.

Hi,

Thanks!

Try any one of these: Visit My Website

All of these are really high quality and won't irritate your skin.

All of those sound really good...which do you recommend for combo skin ?

Did you know that studies have shown that vitamin E does not heal the skin like everyone has assumed? It does not have an impact on scars and at times causes a little more scarring. It does not promote healing.

Stable Vitamin C topicals do have an impact on scars/skin by stimulating the skin to produce collagen. I'm sure there are many more studies that have found supplements other than vitamin E that have a definite positive impact on skin.

Regards :)