Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OMGHi2U!

Who else is NOT looking forward to summer?????

Ive been so used to covering my acne with my 24 hoodies that I wear every single day...

Everyone always asks me why im always wearing a hoodie over my head every single day...

I guess they are about to find out...

Seriously I am SO uncomfortable without my hoodie on!!

I cant get used to life without it now! It has become my crutch!

I cant function without covering my face!! What do i do now?????

I wear hoodies too, and a thing called a buff to cover my neck when my hoods down.

It fills me with a sense of security and without one on I feel vulnerable.

I hope I'm clear by this summer so I can finally tale my top off and reveal all my hardwork!

Personally, when it comes to acne, the sun is my friend.

Getting a good amount of sunlight direct onto your skin (with a good SPF of course) and directly into your eyes is very important. I don't buy into this myth about the sun making acne worse.

I know what you mean when you say it reveals acne a lot more. I suppose you can get hoodies these days that are made from really thin material, that could work!

On the contrary, I don't care about my skin enough to cover it up with a scarf or a hoodie or something during the summer. It's summer, you should be free! I'm too busy enjoying the sunlight and being with my friends to even think about my acne. :)

Don't you have a baseball cap? You don't have to sweat either :)

But I looooove summer :dance: I can't wait to swim and play basketball and stuff. ^_^ Plus my skin gets tons better without the stress.

yea sorry ive got to disagree, im counting down the days till summer

my acne is virtually gone thanks to the sun, chlorine water and salt water.

my acne breaks out bad in the winter...cant wait for a couple more months

or weeks.. (i live in FL) :cool:

Does chlorine really help with acne? My friend, who is a swimmer, told me it dries out the skin and helps reduce oil and dirt and kills the bacteria. BUt then i'm always too afraid to go into a pool ever since high school when my back broke out after swim.

Anyway, winter makes my skin all nice and smooth (i have naturally oily skin so the dryness helps). Summer hits and my face just explodes for some reason...

Alot of guys can,t live with out there hoodie and most don't have acne So your not alone. Just don,t carrie a knife and you will be alright ONLY joking. Your skin is properly ok but to you it looks bad. Summer is a long way so i hope things inprove for you.Am sure it will

i cant wait til summer...nothing helps all my skin issues more than a trip to the beach, all the sun and salt water kills my acne...and the nice tan hides acne and acne scars

same here bro. salt water,chlorine water, and lots of sunshine clears my acne and it looks like ive never even had acne in my life. and a nice tan covers old acne/acne scars. I can go days with out even washing my face and not getting a single pimple. my face looks so healthy in the summer but the COMPLETE 180 in the winter. moderately to mod severe cystic type shit. its so bad that my derm wants me to get on accutane.. this has been happening for 3 years now.. i cant wait for summer!!!! anybody else experiencing this?

Edited by jbro326surfer
Does chlorine really help with acne? My friend, who is a swimmer, told me it dries out the skin and helps reduce oil and dirt and kills the bacteria. BUt then i'm always too afraid to go into a pool ever since high school when my back broke out after swim.

Anyway, winter makes my skin all nice and smooth (i have naturally oily skin so the dryness helps). Summer hits and my face just explodes for some reason...

I used to swim for a long time (7 years) and never noticed any improvements from it