Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

Bodybuilding Super Drink Recipe

Been experimenting with things like I always do (that's how I got where I am today with my awesome physique). Anyways, here is a quick recipe for those whining about not eating enough or building muscle fast enough. Don't ask stupid questions because this has been mastered over months of experimentation for a tasty drink that provides everything you need and everything you don't!

What you need:

-2 cups of skim milk (0% for both its non-fatness, and its very liquidity texture)

-3 scoops of Universal Nutrition Real Gains Ice Cream Flavor

-1/2 cup of Quaker Oatmeal

-1 Powerful Blender

1. Pour milk in blender

2. Dump Real Gains in blender

3. Top it off with Oatmeal

4. Mix on low and then hit LIQUIFY on the blender (important if you want to prevent choking)

5. When the mixture is white and oatmeal is demolished, pour in container and drink it as fast as possible. Why fast? Because that is what MEN DO! Also it will lessen the chance you will choke to death on the oatmeal pieces at the bottom of the container since they will sink in the milk mixture to the bottom.

So what does it give you?

Fat: 5 (real gains) + 0 (milk) + 3 (oatmeal) = 8 grams

Carbs: 84 (real gains) + 26 (milk) + 27 (oatmeal) = 137 grams

Protein: 54 (real gains) + 16 (milk) + 5 (oatmeal) = 75 grams

Can U Dig IT SUCKA?

EDIT: Just calculated and this drink is 920 calories of rich protein, low fat, and complex carbs. If you can't gain weight on this drink, then you ain't drinking THIS DRINK! Yeahhhhh Budday!!!

Edited by Necromancer

Hot damn that is quite the behemoth.

Well people want to know what it takes at this level and I ain't even ready for amateur shows yet. And that is 1 of 5-6 meals daily. Obviously I only down this 1 or 2 times at most daily because it is torture to drink them oats hehe.

But in seriousness it will be a good part in my rebuilding to 210-215lbs after becoming a weak POS since mid-Dec from taking break.

Well people want to know what it takes at this level and I ain't even ready for amateur shows yet. And that is 1 of 5-6 meals daily. Obviously I only down this 1 or 2 times at most daily because it is torture to drink them oats hehe.

But in seriousness it will be a good part in my rebuilding to 210-215lbs after becoming a weak POS since mid-Dec from taking break.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Thursday I'm heading back to the burg, and planning to hit up McComas more often. The apartment gym is pretty nice too, but lacks the free weights that are necessary.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Thursday I'm heading back to the burg, and planning to hit up McComas more often. The apartment gym is pretty nice too, but lacks the free weights that are necessary.

Yeah don't feel bad if you never get big at VT. I tried 5 years LOL. A few months at McComas, a few months drunk, a few girls, a few beers. HAHA. Don't waste your college time lifting if it takes away from partying. You will never party like you can in college. You can lift weights your entire life. My graduating weight was like 150lbs at best, although I was still seeing that I was very strong for my size (135lbs curls, and I think 270lbs chest press; never squatted or deadlifted while there).

Yeah don't feel bad if you never get big at VT. I tried 5 years LOL. A few months at McComas, a few months drunk, a few girls, a few beers. HAHA. Don't waste your college time lifting if it takes away from partying. You will never party like you can in college. You can lift weights your entire life. My graduating weight was like 150lbs at best, although I was still seeing that I was very strong for my size (135lbs curls, and I think 270lbs chest press; never squatted or deadlifted while there).

270lbs chest >_> I only do about 135lbs.... I am about 175 lbs. Well I am fast. not power :P

But yeah I might try that. :)

It has to be skim? ;/

270lbs chest >_> I only do about 135lbs.... I am about 175 lbs. Well I am fast. not power :P

But yeah I might try that. :)

It has to be skim? ;/

I use skim because it is not as thick and has 0g fat. I am not trying to gain a bunch of fat. Also whole milk has a lot of saturated fat.

Sounds very impressive! I just lift to help me with sports (and obviously to look good ;D ) so 900+ calories in one drink would just make me put on dirty bulk but hey well put together.

Wow, just looked up Real Gains, and I'm really surprised. The ingredient profile actually looks pretty good, especially for the price

Been experimenting with things like I always do (that's how I got where I am today with my awesome physique).

pics?

In signature and in gallery also look for me on youtube. I'm going to release my 30lbs gain video log on there soon. I know I can do 30lbs because I did 155-194lbs in 2006 in under 6 months. Thread is on WBB and has I think 30,000 views now.

Wow, just looked up Real Gains, and I'm really surprised. The ingredient profile actually looks pretty good, especially for the price

Yeah Necro knows best! like Hogan :D

But yeah I get quality products which are few and far between. Also drink causes 0 bloat. A big fat 0. Do that with your typical Optimum Nutrition 100% protein which isn't even 100% to begin with and plan to fart for hours LOL.

I've never had any problem when I used ON's casein, but their whey is awful (not to mention the taste, which I could barely tolerate).

Whenever I blended it with oats and cottage cheese, I was fine. But if I just mixed it with water or milk, I'd be keeled over with my arms around my stomach.

Edited by Jërëmÿn

I don't want to build massive muscles, but I did want to let some of you know about the protein supplement called Chia seeds. They are considered a "superfood" and were valued by the Aztec civilization like gold. Aztec messengers used to wear a pouch of chia seeds and believed that two handfuls gave the runner enough energy for the entire day.

Research has found that if it is used daily for four months, they increase insulin sensitivity because they slow down how fast our bodies convert carbohydrate calories into simple sugars.

"The chia seeds are great for athletes because they are highly hydrophilic. Being hydrophilic means it absorbs large amounts of water. Chia Seeds can absorb over 10 times their weight in water making them a great enhancer in hydrating our bodies. They absorb the water we drink holding it in our system longer."

Very high in Omega-3

I'm sure most of you already know about chia seeds, but for those of you who do not, you might want to look into them. ;) They are sold in all the health food shops and are expected to be a staple in every home in the future.

I don't want to build massive muscles, but I did want to let some of you know about the protein supplement called Chia seeds. They are considered a "superfood" and were valued by the Aztec civilization like gold. Aztec messengers used to wear a pouch of chia seeds and believed that two handfuls gave the runner enough energy for the entire day.

Research has found that if it is used daily for four months, they increase insulin sensitivity because they slow down how fast our bodies convert carbohydrate calories into simple sugars.

"The chia seeds are great for athletes because they are highly hydrophilic. Being hydrophilic means it absorbs large amounts of water. Chia Seeds can absorb over 10 times their weight in water making them a great enhancer in hydrating our bodies. They absorb the water we drink holding it in our system longer."

Very high in Omega-3

I'm sure most of you already know about chia seeds, but for those of you who do not, you might want to look into them. ;) They are sold in all the health food shops and are expected to be a staple in every home in the future.

I never heard of these seeds. But you say they absorb water and keep it in the system longer. Well say goodbye to ever winning a bodybuilding contest LOL. I'd be on stage with 3-4% BF and still look bloated from all the subcutaneous water I'm holding - thanks to our great chia seeds LOL. Anyways I will look them up.

EDIT: Just read about them. I will try them. Necromancer supports Cha Cha Cha Chia Seeds!

Edited by Necromancer

Yes, you don't need to grind them to eat them. And they do turn into a "gelatin" type pudding within about a minute of touching water. I'm sure someone with talent will invent a chia pudding or jello in the future :).

My best friend adds like a tablespoon into his smoothie every day. It makes the consistency a bit thicker, but it isn't strange at all. It is still very tasty.

Cmon Necro, couldn't you get the shake up to 1,000 calories... I mean the extra digit kinda seals the deal for it being a bad ass shake.

For some reason I can't stand oats in my shakes. Personal thing i guess. Been using dextrose pre and post workout instead and not really eating many carbs otherwise throughout the day.

Id rather do it the proper way, I could get 1000kcals of food that has more fibre, vitamins and minerals and a proper mixture of macro's that will actually be good for me. Also;

Don't ask stupid questions because this has been mastered over months of experimentation for a tasty drink that provides everything you need and everything you don't!

Id rather do it the proper way, I could get 1000kcals of food that has more fibre, vitamins and minerals and a proper mixture of macro's that will actually be good for me. Also;

Don't ask stupid questions because this has been mastered over months of experimentation for a tasty drink that provides everything you need and everything you don't!

LOL!

That shakes nothing special and won't make people gain weight by itself, its just an average shake with a shitload of whey, whats so special about that? Also, it has NO fat, why? Oh right because fats really bad isnt it! Stupid ass bro science, probably still think you have to eat 6 meals a day to keep the metabolism up too.

Yeah, I used to eat like that, too... Low fat, tons of carbs for energy and that "pump", and lotsa whey and processed proteins "they" say help build muscle. I could NEVER recommend it to others unless I wanted them to get diabetes and other chronic diseases.

Now I eat real, QUALITY fats and proteins and some veggies, and keep the same mass I had without working out...just normal daily activities. Also, like ben90 said, I eat 2-3 meals a day instead of 5-7 and have much more even energy and am not keeling over in pain and exhaustion if I don't eat every 2-3 hours- so stupid!

Necromancer, if your still around- kudos for beating cancer, but you should realize that your diet promotes cancer...

LOL!

That shakes nothing special and won't make people gain weight by itself, its just an average shake with a shitload of whey, whats so special about that? Also, it has NO fat, why? Oh right because fats really bad isnt it! Stupid ass bro science, probably still think you have to eat 6 meals a day to keep the metabolism up too.

Yeah, I used to eat like that, too... Low fat, tons of carbs for energy and that "pump", and lotsa whey and processed proteins "they" say help build muscle. I could NEVER recommend it to others unless I wanted them to get diabetes and other chronic diseases.

Now I eat real, QUALITY fats and proteins and some veggies, and keep the same mass I had without working out...just normal daily activities. Also, like ben90 said, I eat 2-3 meals a day instead of 5-7 and have much more even energy and am not keeling over in pain and exhaustion if I don't eat every 2-3 hours- so stupid!

Necromancer, if your still around- kudos for beating cancer, but you should realize that your diet promotes cancer...

No I died.

LOL!

No I died.

Good answer man! made me laugh :lol:

...unless it's real....in that case R.I.P.