Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RowNgo

Dr. Dan's Cortibalm

Has anyone purchased this through their pharmacy?

Which pharmacy, and how much did it cost you?

Thank you, much appreciated.

I got mine from Amazon, $9.99 for a 3-pack (with shipping came out to just under $15).

None of the retail pharmacies (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, etc.) around here seem to stock it. Not sure about independent pharmacies.

personally, Dr dan's cortibalm never worked for me. On its packaging it does claim to work really well for accutane users with seriously dried lips, but for me, it didn't work. It wasn't moisturizing and nourishing enough. When my lips are dry on accutane, they tend to swell up and the sides of the lips get red. I tried Dr Dan's but they didn't help with these symptoms.

However, Dr Dan's might work for others out there.

I have really sensitive lips and thus far, QV has worked the best for me. My derm basically said that lip balm that is greasy generally works better, cos it's more moisturizing. I'm a guy, so one side-effect of using QV (which is more greasy) is that it's hard to mask my glossy lips. :) Oh well! Small price to pay I guess! Whenever people point out and ask why my lips are so glossy, i just tell them i have dry lips and do they want a kiss from my 'juicy' lips! ;)