Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
c'est la vigne

A Reminder To All Members...

If you see a troll or anyone that's violating the board rules do not respond to their posts or threads. Doing so is feeding into the issue and giving them exactly what they want.

Instead, use the 'Report!' button located directly under their user information, on the left side of their post. Doing so will send out a notification to all of the moderators so that we can deal with the situation in an appropriate manner.

To recap:

Responding = bad

Reporting = good

Thank you.

I got this message...

"so what do i do? stop washing my face with benzoyl peroxide? rub butter on my face? i need advice on how to ruin my clear skin

having acne was sooo cool. i would get pimples the size of cranberries all over my face. i miss getting disgusted looks from people everytime i went to the mall. i miss spending 2 hours in the bathroom popping every single zit. i miss being yelled at by mom about how awful my face looked. i miss popping huge, juicy cysts on my chin. and most of all i miss being called freddy krueger.

help! acne made me feel sexy"

...in my inbox by "acne is hot". It really pissed me off.

I got this message...

"so what do i do? stop washing my face with benzoyl peroxide? rub butter on my face? i need advice on how to ruin my clear skin

having acne was sooo cool. i would get pimples the size of cranberries all over my face. i miss getting disgusted looks from people everytime i went to the mall. i miss spending 2 hours in the bathroom popping every single zit. i miss being yelled at by mom about how awful my face looked. i miss popping huge, juicy cysts on my chin. and most of all i miss being called freddy krueger.

help! acne made me feel sexy"

...in my inbox by "acne is hot". It really pissed me off.

Forward the post to a Mod with a brief explanation.

Repsponding = bad

Reporting = good

Repsponding is always bad, c'est. You of all people should know that. Just look at your sig ;)

Repsponding = bad

Reporting = good

Repsponding is always bad, c'est. You of all people should know that. Just look at your sig ;)

Hahaha, gimme a break, AKL. It was first thing in the morning for me. My head wasn't in the game yet. Brat. : )

Yo dan when you gonna create some Retin A products?

What's that got to do with trolls, Necro!? >: (

Derailing the thread?....maybe? :shrug:

Derailing the thread?....maybe? :shrug:

It happens all the time :lol: