Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which face wash product for acne should I use? I bought many kinds from CVS store but most of them dry out my face after washing. And I think the dry/dead/flakey skin i get after washing is the reason my acne wont stop growing. Please give me advice

Edited by JamHsiao

Bump. sry been 3 days no one answer :(

If your current cleanser is drying you out why not use something simple like purpose? If purpose drys you out then you have problems. lol.

*edit* You are using a moisturizer right?

Edited by Felinor

idk bro have you tried using just water as your cleanser and real aloe vera gel from the plant as your moisturizer and treament for acne and other problems such as acne scars. I think it would be real beneficial for you

I say try Reversion Antimicrobial wash. Google it, you'll see the wash has no "ordinary acne fighting ingredients". It smells good, and the $23 bottle will last you at least 2 months. Smells good. I would try their acne "medication too, but I chose a slightly milder option, retinaldehyde. The wash is great. It heals wounds so quick.

Aside from Neutrogena and Aveeno Products, most of the stuff you get at CVS is garbage.

Edited by iwanttoliveagain