Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sentfromheaven

Orlando, Florida doctors?

I was thinking of going with Dr. Edward J. Gross at wedofacesdotcom for my acne scar removal. He offers scar revision, Fraxel and Dermabrasion. I spoke with the girl she was very nice and helpful. Well JUST to book an appointment it s 50 bucks and another 50 upon consultation. They also want full payment before the procedure? Does this sounds like any red flags I should be aware of?

Does anyone one else know of another good doctor who specializes in acne scaring in Orlando?

Edited by sentfromheaven

Post some good pictures of your scarring...we can't really comment with out them !! But yeah, generally cost money for consult. And payment is due 2-3 weeks before surgery..that's the norm.

Don't jump to expensive surgery without posting pictures here..there are lots of people who have experience in treating their acne scars and can point you in useful directions.

Dermabrasion has a big down time with months of redness, skin sensitivity and flushing. And complete sun avoidance.

You might want to call up dr. edmund griffin in atlanta. He does a lot of acne scarring surgery.

Edited by usacc

If you are getting a consult with a DOCTOR you have to pay.

If you are getting a consult with Nurse or one of his Aestheticians you shouldn't have to pay.

It is reasonable for a doctor to also want a 50 dollar downpayment towards the procedure....but I haven't been aware of any docs asking for FULL payment before a procedure.

Do yourself a favor...

Call www.sandlakedermatology.com

They are in orlando also and do these things too. Check it out.

Post some good pictures of your scarring...we can't really comment with out them !! But yeah, generally cost money for consult. And payment is due 2-3 weeks before surgery..that's the norm.

Don't jump to expensive surgery without posting pictures here..there are lots of people who have experience in treating their acne scars and can point you in useful directions.

Dermabrasion has a big down time with months of redness, skin sensitivity and flushing. And complete sun avoidance.

You might want to call up dr. edmund griffin in atlanta. He does a lot of acne scarring surgery.

Thanks your very helpful. I like his website seems like scaring and actual skin health is his main area of study and practice not nose jobs and boos like others lol. I also sent you a pm.

If you are getting a consult with a DOCTOR you have to pay.

If you are getting a consult with Nurse or one of his Aestheticians you shouldn't have to pay.

It is reasonable for a doctor to also want a 50 dollar downpayment towards the procedure....but I haven't been aware of any docs asking for FULL payment before a procedure.

Do yourself a favor...

Call www.sandlakedermatology.com

They are in orlando also and do these things too. Check it out.

Thanks your very helpful. I like his website seems like scaring and actual skin health is his main area of study and practice not nose jobs and boos like others lol. I also sent you a pm.