Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, I just came down with a cold (throat cold) with lots of mucus and blah blah. At the same time, I've gotten two new pimples from ones that were already sort of there (they were small bumps but now they're whiteheads).

I've been using cleanser with Duac and moisterizer afterwords as well. And, I apply lemon juice to the pimple itself.

It was getting better too, but now I'm back to having this one spot on my cheek with two big pimples.

Should I give up on Duac and get the acne.org bottle, or was it just because of the cold that caused the acne?

i dont know about that, i got prescription minocycline and it made me break out with cystic acne with large patches of pimples...

and dont say it gets worse before it gets better because i never had cystic acne in my entire life and my acne wasnt that bad, just scarring from picking and popping

i quit using it and 1 week later im way better

anyway, the person who said wait 2 months is correct...i cant wait to see wat bp does for me in 2 months.