Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hesitation

If I do not have candida, is it safe to start eating...

I've been on a candida diet for a long time. On Monday I will receive my urine test results for candida. If it's negative I probably don't have candida overgrowth (I'm not sure if I ever had it).

Natural sugar should not aggravate my acne, right? I would like to start eating fruits, carrots, dairy and grains again.

Is that fine if I do not have candida and dairy and gluten intolerance test came back negative?

It's programmed in me that all sugar is bad and evil to us no matter what.

Edited by hesitation

What made you think you have Candida? Because from the sound of it, you're going to be basing whether or not you have Candida on a test. As far as I have researched, a urine test won't tell you if you have Candida or not, you need to base it off other symptoms, and acne itself wouldn't be a good enough symptom.

During an allergy test I tested negative for candida albicans but, is that a clear indication of whether you have candida overgrowth? It was one of those tests where they prick your skin.

I think one of the main clues is if you have a white coating on your tongue. Go look ;]

Edited by Jay326

Add back in only one food/food group at a time if you plan on doing it. It can help pin point exactly what you are getting a reaction to.

I think that before answering your question we have to ask, are you clear right now? If so, how did you get there?

Apart from that, dairy and wheat worsen my acne for sure. I had to test it myself, by eating these foods for about a month and comparing how my acne was. I saw clear worsening (like, really bad) so I would have to tell you to try it out and see what works out. Add only 1 food group at a time.

Edited by venam

I think one of the main clues is if you have a white coating on your tongue. Go look ;]

doesnt everybody have this?