Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

grow out of it?

really? is this how it goes? cause if so, my dad grew out of it at 25 and my grandad at 28 :(

means i could be waiting 6 years :o

:(:(

btw i get small white heads but they still leave redness/marks but its MUCH much better i used to get a cyst every other day

My acne used to be way worse, but as I got older into my twenties, my acne started to get better. Its better to take care of your acne when it is bad though, as it can cause scarring.

arghhh no way. wish i didnt read that now,...

I had very mild acne when i was a teenager up until i was around 17, then it went away. It came back to me with a vengence at age 28. I am 29 now and still fighting it.

woah! man thats crazy. it must be hormone related then, its the only thing that makes sense.

Thats what they all say, espcially since its always on chin 95% of the time. Just hope the hormone change stop soon, still praying on the colostrum. 1 month of taking it today.

woah! man thats crazy. it must be hormone related then, its the only thing that makes sense.

Thats what they all say, espcially since its always on chin 95% of the time. Just hope the hormone change stop soon, still praying on the colostrum. 1 month of taking it today.

well i hope colostrum works for you, be good for you to post a pic of your skin, ur profile pic looks good to me!

let me know how the CS works out. id be tempted.