Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Italiana bby

Really, really, bad news;[

This month (January) was supposed to be my 5th & FINAL month of taking Accutane. So apparently my insurance decided to switch the clinic i go to from scripps to sharp & now...I can't see a derm til' February 10th! I only have 7 pills left so far. Will I break out until then? I'm SCARED!! Please I need advice Im so depressed :/

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You should call your new dermatologist/clinic and let them know your situation. Most offices are understanding and should be able to schedule you earlier. Good luck.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes