Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tulipbaroo

so, this is the cause?

i took a blood test last month to check my hormones and allergies, because my face had suddenly broken out and i needed a reason.

so i got the results back for both and while my allergy test came back normal, my hormones test said that my testosterone level was 89 instead of the normal 82 for me.

ok, so IS THAT the cause of my acne? why does it make such a difference?

i don't know what else could possibly triggered this sudden breakout. i've never had more than 2 pimples at one time, and my face just flared up out of nowhere. everything else i'm doing is fine.. so is this it? i'm considering taking spiro next week to see if that helps me out. i need my normal face back. what do you all think about this? has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by tulipbaroo

I took hormone tests and although the results were abnormal, they weren't the cause of my constant acne.

I recommend trying HCl tablets to see if you have very weak stomach acid. None of the hospitals/doctors/nurses will talk to people about that topic.

Edited by Dotty1