Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ughhhh234

HELP! How do I make this go away quicker? I've tried everything

I hadn't had any acne problems in a long time after taking birth control but I stopped and now I'm breaking out again. It use to be that it only happened right before my period, but I'm not expecting my period for a while. I got a cyst on each cheek. It's horrible. One is just about gone and the other one hurt really bad, hurt to smile (not that I was smiling much) and I messed with it. I know I shouldn't have..but I couldn't stop myself. Alright so I need to learn from that lesson, but in the meantime, what can I do? On Sunday I'm going to see a new boy I just started dating before the holiday break (so I haven't seen him in a while) and I want my face to look good!

Anyways..me messing with it I guess it caused a blood vessel to break? It's flat now and painless but it's a little smaller than a dime, a dark red color like there's blood right underneath the skins surfarce, and there's this little patch of skin over it that's like a yellowy color. I've put Clerasil adult care on it, Burts Bees spot treatment with Willow bark extract, calamine lotion, tumeric, I even tried some urine therapy as gross as that is, and I've been washing with various cleaners, put anti-biotic creme on it, aloe vera, and I've put ice on it. It sucks because it's very hard to cover with make-up and it's very ugly without it. It's in a pretty prominent spot on my face; impossible to hide. I'm embarrased to leave my house. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Has anyone had something like this? How long is it expected to last? Why isn't it forming a scab or something???? Is there anything I can do?? :cry:

I cannot afford to go to a dermatologist plus with the derms here there's no such thing as an "emergency" appointment. Mom says the derms here suck and I'll just pay a lot of money for them to tell me nothing.

Edited by ughhhh234

hmm...sounds like a blood blister of some sort?

It will go away on its own, might take some time though depending on how deep it is.

Does it still feel sore or infected?

I think I know what you're talking about, but just to be sure you should take a pic. of this black spot on your face so I can have a better idea of what's going on.

Edited by Marius_

I hadn't had any acne problems in a long time after taking birth control but I stopped and now I'm breaking out again. It use to be that it only happened right before my period, but I'm not expecting my period for a while. I got a cyst on each cheek. It's horrible. One is just about gone and the other one hurt really bad, hurt to smile (not that I was smiling much) and I messed with it. I know I shouldn't have..but I couldn't stop myself. Alright so I need to learn from that lesson, but in the meantime, what can I do? On Sunday I'm going to see a new boy I just started dating before the holiday break (so I haven't seen him in a while) and I want my face to look good!

Anyways..me messing with it I guess it caused a blood vessel to break? It's flat now and painless but it's a little smaller than a dime, a dark red color like there's blood right underneath the skins surfarce, and there's this little patch of skin over it that's like a yellowy color. I've put Clerasil adult care on it, Burts Bees spot treatment with Willow bark extract, calamine lotion, tumeric, I even tried some urine therapy as gross as that is, and I've been washing with various cleaners, put anti-biotic creme on it, aloe vera, and I've put ice on it. It sucks because it's very hard to cover with make-up and it's very ugly without it. It's in a pretty prominent spot on my face; impossible to hide. I'm embarrased to leave my house. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Has anyone had something like this? How long is it expected to last? Why isn't it forming a scab or something???? Is there anything I can do?? :cry:

I cannot afford to go to a dermatologist plus with the derms here there's no such thing as an "emergency" appointment. Mom says the derms here suck and I'll just pay a lot of money for them to tell me nothing.