Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocketteem

Extreme pain on my face

Hello!

So.. about 5 days ago I got a really bad breakout of Pustules on my face.. I normally almost NEVER get any white-head acne like this.. usually just bumps that go away in 2-3 days... but randomly I broke out like crazy with this.

I first got on at my upper lip, which actually swelled my entire lip up, and one below my bottom lip between my mouth/chin...

They were EXTREMELY painful.. both to touch, and radiating. I haven't changed off of the regimine at all.. so no idea why this has happened.. Anyway, they have healed, but has now spread into new ones in close proximity. It's like trying to stop a wildfire.. I make some go away but then new ones form right next to them.

The worst is the pain. It is really bad(And I DO NOT pick on my skin). So bad sometimes I haven't been able to even concentrate. I found that taking Ibuprofen Migraine has helped with the pain... but can anyone recommend something else topical/ingested that may make the pain better? Advil Migraine is once every 24 hours unfortunately =/ But I may just try normal Advil.

Let me know please, it's been years since I had an acne flare up like this.