Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iwantthatone

Lemon or Apple cider vineger

iv read so many in da past on here, but cant find the ones i liked, so sorry for a repost, too many to go through :P

i have had 5 pixel treatments and no results (apart from baby soft skin). now the doc sed i can start using lemon on my face a few weeks after my last treatment....and its been 3 weeks since then.

I want to get rid of red marks and possibly scars (or make them less visible) with this treatment

My questions, do i use:

1 - Lemon or Apple Cider Vinegar?

2 - How do i go about doing this. do i scrub half a lemon on my face or mix the fresh lemon juice with water and the rub on my face? the same question goes for the vinegar. some have sed 1 part lemon/vinegar and 5 parts water...but how much exactly in measurement?

2 - i dont use any face cleaners before i go to bed apart from soap and water. so do i use Lemon or Apple Cider Vinegar and wipe over my face with a cotton ball and how many times? if done once, should i leave it on all night and if done multiple times, would it be safe to wash it of rather leaving it on all night?

4 - how many times do i go over the redness?

5 - do i leave it on over night or do i wash it of?

6 - if i wash it of, do i do it with cold or warm water?

7 - can i carry this out everyday or once a week?

thnk u all so much!

Edited by Iwantthatone

as lemon juice can be very drying, i apply it to my scars every other night with a cotton ball. i leave it on overnight and wash off with a mild cleanser and warm water in the AM.

good luck to you.