Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
americaninparis

a saviour for those on retinoids

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share something (for those who didn't know already): the one thing that absolutely saved me and allowed me to go out in public while I was having my horrible 9 week IB on Retin-A. I, as well as most people, complained the most about red marks LEFT AFTER breakouts, and getting a green concealer stick saved me. I didn't think it would work, I thought it sounded crazy to put this green stuff on my face, but it was the only thing that worked - most times it literally seemed to erase the spots!

The way you use it is by applying the green to the red area, letting it set, then following up with a color that as perfectly as possible matches your own skin. For me, the results were incredible.

I use one made by Avene, it's called Couvrance Stick Corrector. Their whole line of makeup is really good in fact.

Hope this helps someone!

Thanks! I am going on Accutane in a month since Retin A isn't quite doing the trick, but my biggest complaint is the GIANT redmarks left behind. I'm going to sephora tomorrow thanks to your post, THANK YOU THANK YOU