Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b_webb

Your Must-have Drugstore Beauty Products

Post your favorite drugstore beauty products. Anything from hair products, moisturizers, tints, foundation, body lotion, chaptstick, etc.

Don't post things like "iphones, my dog, art". Which i've seen people post in other threads ha.

Links to products are helpful but not necessary.

& if you'd like, you can also post your department store favorites as an added contrast. :)

That soapless beauty bar looks really neat! can you buy that in a store or only online? I second physicians formula loose powder...acne free clear system....HIP pigments eyeLINER (its new, try it in silver)....and LOREAL TELOSCOPIC MASCARA! Its the bomb, I swear. Try it.

That soapless beauty bar looks really neat! can you buy that in a store or only online? I second physicians formula loose powder...acne free clear system....HIP pigments eyeLINER (its new, try it in silver)....and LOREAL TELOSCOPIC MASCARA! Its the bomb, I swear. Try it.

I can only seem to find it on Vitaminshoppe.com...i've been using it for over a year now. And my skin looks great!

Neosporin (for my lips--AMAAAAAZZZZZING lip balm).

Is that safe to ingest...meaning I lick my lips sometimes with lip stuff on ... like a lot of women do.

Rimmel black matte eyeshadow.

Hard Candy lip gloss.

Say Yes To Carrots melon lip balm.

And not a must have, but Hard Candy eye glitter is nice once in awhile, too.

Physician's formula mineral foundation-doesn't break me out! :o

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder-just plain awesome

Covergirl Exact Eyelights waterproof Mascara in Black Ruby for green eyes-It's sort of a dark plum color with a bit of shimmer. It sounds weird, but it looks great, and it's waterproof so it doesn't budge ^_^

I also have fallen in love with the Boots skincare line. I use:

Gentle foaming wash

Organic Rosewater toner

No. 7 Rebalancing day gel (I actually mix this with my foundation because the Physician's formula is rather thick. I apply that to my face, then use straight foundation to cover up blemishes)

I don't know if these could be considered "drugstore" products, but since they can be found at Target for $12 and under, I think they sort of count. They're not really cosmetics either, but I still wanted to add them x) I have been using them for not three days and my skin is improving quite a bit. Boots is a UK brand.

:)

soaps:

- dove sensitive skin bar soap

moisturizers:

- vaseline (really!)

- eucerin sensitive skin everyday face lotion

makeup:

- covergirl simply powder makeup (just recently discovered this and i absolutely love it!)

- covergirl classic color blush

mascara:

- colossal volume

- rimmel eye magnifier (found this for a dollar at a liquidation place. i love it!)

eyeshadow:

- maybelline eyeshadow quads

- bonnabelle strips (cheaper version of the phys formula shimmer strips)

shampoo & conditioner:

- pantene pro-v ice shine

lips:

- softlips in raspberry

- burts bees

- revlon vinyl gloss