Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hittheswitch

best way to use ACV with the regimen

I've been on BP for about 2 years and just started the regimen about a month ago, I've had great results, however, I still have terrible red marks.

right before i started the regimen i started using ACV at night, and it helped tremendously to fade my red marks, I was wondering how I should Use ACV with the regimen. Before the regimen I used BP only in the morning so i could just use ACV at night, but now that I do both night & day im not sure when i should use the acv. Before I moisturize? after I moisturize? how many minutes should I wait before applying?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

I wouldn't use it all with the regimen because it may cause excessive irritation. If however you can tolerate the ACV and find it beneficial i would use it after cleansing and before the BP. Have you tried dans AHA for red marks/tone?

Edited by AussieSmile

I use the AHA every 3rd day as dan reccomends, but i find that for 1-2 days after I use AHA i look like a total mess, my skin is super blotchy and peely, so much so that I cant apply makeup. I also dont find it helps to heal red marks nearly as well as the ACV did. I find the AHA works best for making small whiteheads disappear really quickly and for helping out with my back.